JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So crooks can manage the populous yea I don't think so lol
I'm just saying this:

the same question you're asking (why would they limit the Good Guys and do nothing about the Bad Guys?) have crossed their minds, too. And yet they went forward with it anyway.

What does that mean to you?

Whatever it means, act accordingly.

Ye looking at yet another 114 thread !
View attachment 1330819
1671156802457.png

I'm just saying this:

the same question you're asking (why would they limit the Good Guys and do nothing about the Bad Guys?) have crossed their minds, too. And yet they went forward with it anyway.

What does that mean to you?

Whatever it means, act accordingly.
I do not limit myself to anything ! Specially stuff at the Golden Corral or Applebees all you can eat ribletts !

Last Edited:
The Honorable Judge Raschio absolutely "get's it". I think the only problem I see with his ruling opinion though that might bite us at some point..... there are entirely too many facts, real world application and common sense conclusions in there.

The woketards aren't going to be able to comprehend it.

I do not understand why one would want to let crooks have illegal firearms and magazines with 15-30 rounds but impose bans on law abiding citizens to only carry 10 rounds--since they are the potential victims?
This has been covered on the local news stations, It's for your safety 👊💦

this should make people realize term limits are an important part of the Political system that is missing, why would only the president have a term limit of two terms. every clown in politics should only be allowed two terms, and never be allowed to have that seat again. we dont need more Bidens.
We tried term limits once, in Oregon anyway. It didn't work. It was all the same people running the government - they just rotated jobs. The ultimate term limit is the ballot box. But it takes an informed electorate to make it work. Term limits won't fix that.

This has been covered on the local news stations, It's for your safety 👊💦
Raschio did address that. Framing it that the idea that banning standard capacity mags will increase public safety is speculation. The facts presented do not support that and Oregonians rights can not be infringed based on speculation or... "feeling" terror over recent mass shootings.

Sweet and simple.

Makes you wonder how long it will be before other states fighting mag bans will be quoting Raschio's court opinion for case law, hu!? He's gonna be famous. 👍

Raschio did address that. Framing it that the idea that banning standard capacity mags will increase public safety is speculation. The facts presented do not support that and Oregonians rights can not be infringed based on speculation or... "feeling" terror over recent mass shootings.

Sweet and simple.

Makes you wonder how long it will be before other states fighting mag bans will be quoting Raschio's court opinion for case law, hu!? He's gonna be famous. 👍
Thanks Yarome,
I am looking for the judges ruling, not off from Twitter.

Thanks Yarome,
I am looking for the judges ruling, not off from Twitter.
If you read the opinion... you would have seen it's in there, buddy. I paraphrased, slightly.

I don't twitter, period.

It was also said... well... I guess you want the exact quotes only, right? Here ya go..

"The evidence shows the distinction the defendants are trying to draw between firearms and magazines is fiction. Firearms do not function without magazines. An analogy would be making distinction between car and its engine."

[page 13]

Colorful to be included in a judges opinion, hu. I can see how some of the statements might "seem" a little "twitteresk".... from what I've heard of twitter. ;)

Last Edited:
Also abolish the concept of permanent Senate & House Committees where tenure and seniority counts. Note how many of the long term career politicians are also members of these same committees.

My bet is that the Dem-led Oregon legislature will eventually begin the process of amending Oregon's constitution to bypass legal inconveniences.
oregon constitution accounts for a militia which Katie Brown disbanded and never reinstated, which means the governor has gone against the oregon constitution from the beggining . Shes a criminal for going against the people of Oregon. she should be locked up, but thats how much politicians care about constitutions state or federal

ARTICLE X
THE MILITIA

Sec. 1. State militia

2. Persons exempt

3. Officers

Section 1. State militia. The Legislative Assembly shall provide by law for the organization, maintenance and discipline of a state militia for the defense and protection of the State. [Constitution of 1859; Amendment proposed by H.J.R. 5, 1961, and adopted by the people Nov. 6, 1962]

Section 2. Persons exempt. Persons whose religious tenets, or conscientious scruples forbid them to bear arms shall not be compelled to do so. [Constitution of 1859; Amendment proposed by H.J.R. 5, 1961, and adopted by the people Nov. 6, 1962]

Section 3. Officers. The Governor, in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the military forces of the State, shall appoint and commission an Adjutant General. All other officers of the militia of the State shall be appointed and commissioned by the Governor upon the recommendation of the Adjutant General. [Constitution of 1859; Amendment proposed by H.J.R. 5, 1961, and adopted by the people Nov. 6, 1962]

Section 4. Staff officers; commissions.
[Constitution of 1859; Repeal proposed by H.J.R. 5, 1961, and adopted by the people Nov. 6, 1962]

Section 5. Legislature to make regulations for militia.
[Constitution of 1859; Repeal proposed by H.J.R. 5, 1961, and adopted by the people Nov. 6, 1962]

Section 6. Continuity of government in event of enemy attack.
[Created through H.J.R. 9, 1959, and adopted by the people Nov. 8, 1960; Repeal proposed by H.J.R. 24, 1975, and adopted by the people Nov. 2, 1976]

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top