JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I searched the Oregon inmate database and they aren't in it. Maybe not in yet or out on instant probation/parole.
I don't know but if they have the same booking rules as multnomah county it's instant release for most any crime until their court date which can be several months away.

Sheriff said jails are only 60-70% full but they still have to follow the booking rules that were created ostensibly for covid 19. Some of these criminals are arrested 10 more times before their first court date. The criminals treat it as a joke. Which it pretty much is. ☹️

I don't know but if they have the same booking rules as multnomah county it's instant release for most any crime until their court date which can be several months away.

Sheriff said jails are only 60-70% full but they still have to follow the booking rules that were created ostensibly for covid 19. Some of these criminals are arrested 10 more times before their first court date. The criminals treat it as a joke. Which it pretty much is. ☹️
Gotcha, but the article did say "sentenced" so I assumed that they had already gone through all that.

Same way I feel about roadkill deer. Waste of meat. First deer I hit with my car several years ago, I called the game warden in our area and he asked if I had a knife. "The law just changed" he said, "you can now legally harvest road kill." When I came back to the scene, she was gone. Pretty sure somebody else got to her before me. Her leg was flopping around and she was laying in the ditch. But deer can reanimate from time to time, so , no telling for sure.

They should've made those idiots eat the rotten carcasses of that elk.

Make righteous hunters and ethical game-takers look bad. A tragic abuse and waste of a precious resource. Disgusting that the system wont punish them enough. Hate abuse of animals.

They should be made to write 20000 times by hand...

"Nature is not to be wasted. Nature requires respect and care. I have committed a crime against nature and upset the fragile balance. I must make amends to nature by educating people and donating my time to caring for and protecting nature."

And then, 20000 hours of community service working with Fish and Game and educating people as to proper care and conservation of our precious resources.

Just a practical 3cents worth.

Absolutely disgusting!!

I wonder how many "Stephanie Lardy's" there are in the big ol metropolis of Hines.

Email listed and sure easy pulling up their home address and phone number too. Tsk tsk tsk... 😝

School teacher and mother of 4 boys? Disgusting!!

Last Edited:
Doesn't say how much jail time.
Write an apology letter?

The husband was "convicted of taking bull elk out of season," as well as "exceeding the bag limit of elk," officials said. The wife pleaded guilty to aiding/counseling in a game violation. As part of the couple's sentence, officials said, the husband must write an apology letter to be published in the Burns Times-Herald. To regain hunting rights after a three-year suspension period, the couple will have to take "hunter education courses." The husband was sentenced to "six days in jail, 18 months of bench probation and he is prohibited from participating in any hunting activities, including as an observer or mentor, for three years," officials said.
The couple must also pay $2,500 in fees and restitution, according to officials.

The husband was sentenced to "six days in jail, 18 months of bench probation and he is prohibited from participating in any hunting activities, including as an observer or mentor, for three years," officials said.
The couple must also pay $2,500 in fees and restitution, according to officials.
IOW, barely a wrist slap. I can't believe his hunting rights where not revoked for life. Disgusting.....

Make righteous hunters and ethical game-takers look bad. A tragic abuse and waste of a precious resource. Disgusting that the system wont punish them enough. Hate abuse of animals.

They should be made to write 20000 times by hand...

"Nature is not to be wasted. Nature requires respect and care. I have committed a crime against nature and upset the fragile balance. I must make amends to nature by educating people and donating my time to caring for and protecting nature."

And then, 20000 hours of community service working with Fish and Game and educating people as to proper care and conservation of our precious resources.

Just a practical 3cents worth.
You know that's 6.85 years of 8 hour days right? I mean I hear ya. I'm ALMOST inclined to agree.

I like the idea of making them eat rotten flesh.. Or ya know, they could just go down in some Hooker's along Pacific hwy. or Broadway/ Tacoma way s. (Insert your local inserter's hangouts here) and be forced to "mop the ballroom floors" with their tongues.

We need to bring back pillories!

This sort of violation should ABSOLUTELY be considered a felony for both participants. No ownership or use of firearms and no gubmint employment! I think we'd all be shocked to know how often this happens. I can't bring myself to believe this is the first time these two have done it. Some years ago, I took an early archery bull elk on the Oly penninsula. My brother is a taxidermist so I asked him to do a European mount for me. While working the horns, he found a .22 slug embedded at the base on one side. This kind of crap is all too common and I'll bet good money, these jackwagons were out doing it the next year!

The husband was "convicted of taking bull elk out of season," as well as "exceeding the bag limit of elk," officials said. The wife pleaded guilty to aiding/counseling in a game violation. As part of the couple's sentence, officials said, the husband must write an apology letter to be published in the Burns Times-Herald. To regain hunting rights after a three-year suspension period, the couple will have to take "hunter education courses." The husband was sentenced to "six days in jail, 18 months of bench probation and he is prohibited from participating in any hunting activities, including as an observer or mentor, for three years," officials said.
I cant imagine not allowing him to buy a hunting license for three years is a big deal - he wasnt following the rules as it was.

confiscate their rig, their guns, lifetime loss of hunting privileges, minimum of 90 days jail time, and a $10,000 fine.

that behavior should hurt! a lot!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads