JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WorldNetDaily

Ann Coulter said:
The rash of recent shooting incidents has led people who wouldn't know an AK-47 from a paintball gun to issue demands for more restrictions on guns. To be sure, it's hard to find any factor in these shootings that could be responsible – other than the gun.
Ann Coulter said:
Instead of having Planned Parenthood distribute condoms in schools, they ought get the NRA to pass out revolvers. It would save more lives.

Was this not the same woman who endorsed Hillary Clinton for the presidency? Well , i am glad she is pro-gun, but she can be quite flawed in her logic. She endorsed the wife of the very person who passed the first AWB. Ironic? Personally, she be the last republican I ever vote for.

Was this not the same woman who endorsed Hillary Clinton for the presidency? Well , i am glad she is pro-gun, but she can be quite flawed in her logic. She endorsed the wife of the very person who passed the first AWB. Ironic? Personally, she be the last republican I ever vote for.

I think she said that to protest the republican candidate's reaching to far across the isle... as did Rush.

Can't you people see that Ann Coulter is actually a VAMPIRE who feeds off of human suffering? Look at her with one eye closed and you can see it.....................elsullo :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top