JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last time I was at Costco (82nd) they had whole lamb carcasses hanging right next to the cheese or something.. refrigerated. Super good price. I couldn't believe it.. almost bought one but I don't have a freezer etc. etc.

Lucky guys. I had to choose good, tasty food or being a limping fat cow. The great food had to go. Nowadays, a Santa Fe Chicken Salad at Red Robin is comparable to downing a giant chocolate cake to me. A special treat.

While I love salami with provolone, I'm at a similar crossroads to Burt. Blood pressure and cholesterol medications, type 2 diabetes, are in my near future if I don't eat healthy and exercise regularly.

While I love salami with provolone, I'm at a similar crossroads to Burt. Blood pressure and cholesterol medications, type 2 diabetes, are in my near future if I don't eat healthy and exercise regularly.
Meat and cheese is not terrible for diabetics. Carbs and sugars though watch out. I hate my diabeetus. I love junk food too much but also like living so somethings gotta go.

kale+juice.jpg

It's this or be Limpy Limperton. I decided a couple years ago that eating healthy was the less difficult option.

A caloric deficit will make you lose weight. It's not complicated. Low carb is an even faster method. I like it for the low sugar aspect, which some studies suggest reduces your risks of cancer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top