JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Diet? I call mine a gift. Funny how you can learn to like the stuff you hated.

This is what I was put on for the last 6 months...it works but takes some getting used to and a lot of label reading.

750 mil. salt total per day from the 2300 mil. advised
2 tsp. natural sugar per day
No green veggies or corn
No dairy
Whole grain bread (4 slices) at least 5 grams fiber per slice
No seafood except 4 oz. white fish per day.
No fruit juice period, like apple orange,cranberry as so forth
No meat except 4 0z of white meat poultry 3 times a week
Potatoes regular or sweet 3 times a week.
No olive or any other oil
8 glasses of water per day (may add lemon or lime wedges)
No nuts.

I lost 30 lbs. in 4 weeks and am stable at 192 now. I fall off the wagon for special occasions and feel crappy for a day or two but get back on and feel great. DO NOT do this diet without consulting your Dr. I had to have blood tests run before this diet was custom made for me. The last test showed a significant drop in all the previous levels of bad readings.

If you are interested in a couple of cook books I used...PM me

I don't see any meat, potatoes, gravy and beans in there.
Can't be healthy :beer::drunk::cigar::s0005::drink::biglaugh:

Sheldon, if I went on that ~Diet~ They would be taking me to a Psychiatrist... Who would have those Keys, to lock Me IN !!!!!

I tell my doctor this: " I gave up X,Y,Z 26 years ago, Alcohol 22 Years ago... And non-married sex 13 years ago, if I have to give up eating.... It just won't be any fun any more !!!!!

yes, I am overweight, yes it causes problems... I do what I can to keep it from going higher, but not at the expense of one of my small enjoyments of life: Biscuits & Gravy, for Breakfast!!!!

philip

kale+juice.jpg

It's this or be Limpy Limperton. I decided a couple years ago that eating healthy was the less difficult option.

I must say, Gummy, the bendy straw just sets that right off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top