JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last time I was at Costco (82nd) they had whole lamb carcasses hanging right next to the cheese or something.. refrigerated. Super good price. I couldn't believe it.. almost bought one but I don't have a freezer etc. etc.

Lucky guys. I had to choose good, tasty food or being a limping fat cow. The great food had to go. Nowadays, a Santa Fe Chicken Salad at Red Robin is comparable to downing a giant chocolate cake to me. A special treat.

While I love salami with provolone, I'm at a similar crossroads to Burt. Blood pressure and cholesterol medications, type 2 diabetes, are in my near future if I don't eat healthy and exercise regularly.

While I love salami with provolone, I'm at a similar crossroads to Burt. Blood pressure and cholesterol medications, type 2 diabetes, are in my near future if I don't eat healthy and exercise regularly.
Meat and cheese is not terrible for diabetics. Carbs and sugars though watch out. I hate my diabeetus. I love junk food too much but also like living so somethings gotta go.

kale+juice.jpg

It's this or be Limpy Limperton. I decided a couple years ago that eating healthy was the less difficult option.

A caloric deficit will make you lose weight. It's not complicated. Low carb is an even faster method. I like it for the low sugar aspect, which some studies suggest reduces your risks of cancer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top