JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Untitled_zps1fpoam1q.png

Last Edited:
You'd think the end is nye with how people are acting... they keep this up and they'll see how bad it will really get when they've made a lot of people desperate...

Some family members of mine have went to costco 3 times this week and never did Get tp . But they work in the day.They said today it was worse than ever . No rice ,beans , cleaning stuff hand sand ,or tp and nowhere to park.with checkout lines to the very back of the store.They never had to think ahead , there was always several stores in a short radius of home . I warned them several times to not run on a skeleton supplie of. Food , receiving receiving a eye roll , Ive usually lived at least semi rural and being caught without some things could be a issue when the closet store or gas was 20 miles. I have to do a couple more things and. I should be set for minimum requirements to my needs. Then do some plinking
Probably depends a lot on where you go. On the way to work tonight on the way to work I stopped at a grocery store for a couple items. The TP isle was almost empty but two kids were opening cases of the stuff as fast as they could putting it on the shelf as shoppers were coming along behind them to grab it up. I laughed about it when I got to work saying to a co worker not sure why they bother. Why not just drop the cases in the middle of the floor and let the shoppers have at it.
Also noticed a blurb on one news channel that 2 stores in W WA have immediate openings for 2K people. Claiming paid training and such. So service employee's who are out of a job looks like couple thousand new jobs just opened up:D

You'd think the end is nye with how people are acting... they keep this up and they'll see how bad it will really get when they've made a lot of people desperate...
Yep this is at least so far just a bunch of over hyped bunk. If there is something real that happens it will start to look like LA did after the King riots real damn fast. There is already some hilarious clips of morons getting into fights over packs of butt wipe.

I guess worse case if panic continues and your at home, either use a wash cloth, or before you poo, undress, poo and step then into the shower. I have wash cloths that match the towels and we would just do extra laundry.

Last Edited:
On the TP front, my insisted that we buy and install bidets in all of our major living space toilets several months ago. The idea is that when you done you turn on a valve and rinse off, then you just use a small amount of TP to dry off. But it occurred to me that we don't need TP at all. We could just use a towel or maybe a specifically purposed cloth wipe. Well, my wife has yards of diaper material left over from when she made diapers for our now 5 yo. She says she can cut that fabric into 4"x6" piece and finish them on her serger...thus we would use ZERO TP, which would also be very good for our septic system.

It took about 10 minutes each to install these things and now I wonder how we ever lived without them.

COLD water shooting right at your pucker? MY face>>> :eek: I don't know man.

I've been wondering about this. At what point should I load all available mags?

Off topic I know, but with all the news stand, gun related magazine losses in stores, I was surprised to see Winco Beaverton's magazine rack sporting at least five gun related magazines, all with front isle view of the covers!
Kudos for Winco Beaverton.

Went into TIGARD Costco this morning at 9:30. There were 2 lines of carts feeding the registers. The one I counted had 28 carts in it and went down the center aisle and then turned and was almost part the last deli case! I decided I needed to go on a diet anyway and left! Heard one woman say she'd been there for 4 hours. Yup, nope!

Yep this is at least so far just a bunch of over hyped bunk. If there is something real that happens it will start to look like LA did after the King riots real damn fast. There is already some hilarious clips of morons getting into fights over packs of butt wipe.
They're fighting over everything... toilet paper, noodles, turkey bacon...
These people have lost their goram minds over a proposal of risk mitigation.
It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so goram pathetic!
Still, I'm laughing at all this lunacy.
:D

Some of my work colleagues for the last few months have put together earthquake kits and have been stocking up on canned goods and everything before the panic started. They are so great full to actually be prepared now. No more comments from them that I was being paranoid.

Some of my work colleagues for the last few months have put together earthquake kits and have been stocking up on canned goods and everything before the panic started. They are so great full to actually be prepared now. No more comments from them that I was being paranoid.
If it wasn't for the threat of Cascadia Subduction Zone, I would've been lucky to have basic FEMA recommended 72 hour kit on hand. :confused:
I did too. Just wanted to illustrate the point that they aren't gone, yet.
I was doing some topping off also.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top