JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1584132377600.jpeg

Long winded rant:

Its all media hype.
I was at winco just last night, idiots were waiting in line all the way back to the meat section.. I said: "this is insane".. thinking only one register was open (as is typical with Safeway and Walmart) I walk to the front.. FOUR registers were wide open with only one person in line. Sure, about 6-8 other registers that were also open had a small line but there was no reason for that big bubblegum line all the way to the back of the store.. but these GD sheep were all lined up for no effing reason. No one questioned it.. they just lined up like the brainless animals they are. Water, canned goods.. this isn't "prepping".. this is media hype panic buying at its best. And Im sure there is a huge political angle to it.. I still dont see piles of dead bodies.. I just hear "accounts" of things.. no names, no exact locations with hard numbers.. all accounts.. think about who has to gain the most from creating panic and shifting focus off the Bernie/Biden fight as well as make Trump look bad.. this is the perfect stage for it.

These people panic buying are the basic bubblegum consumers that online advertisers absolutely love. They buy anything they are told, they panic buy when they are told.. they are far too glued to their screens to think for themselves. Its truly pathetic.

Then you have the second wave panic buyers, they see the empty shelves and think "Well I need some too, so I better buy a little bit" which just contributes to the lack of supplies. This is the ammo panic but with non perishable food and toiletries..

Im still baffled as to why TF toilet paper is being bought out completely. Makes zero sense. This isn't a stomach flu epidemic. Do that many people bubblegum in public restrooms that now are staying home?!

Agent K from "Men in Black" had it right: "People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

That "laughy face' like is just because of your last two paragraphs. The rest of it is sickening. Damn I hope this tapers off soon. And people get a look at what is real and what is hype.

Long winded rant:

Its all media hype.
I was at winco just last night, idiots were waiting in line all the way back to the meat section.. I said: "this is insane".. thinking only one register was open (as is typical with Safeway and Walmart) I walk to the front.. FOUR registers were wide open with only one person in line. Sure, about 6-8 other registers that were also open had a small line but there was no reason for that big bubblegum line all the way to the back of the store.. but these GD sheep were all lined up for no effing reason. No one questioned it.. they just lined up like the brainless animals they are. Water, canned goods.. this isn't "prepping".. this is media hype panic buying at its best. And Im sure there is a huge political angle to it.. I still dont see piles of dead bodies.. I just hear "accounts" of things.. no names, no exact locations with hard numbers.. all accounts.. think about who has to gain the most from creating panic and shifting focus off the Bernie/Biden fight as well as make Trump look bad.. this is the perfect stage for it.

These people panic buying are the basic bubblegum consumers that online advertisers absolutely love. They buy anything they are told, they panic buy when they are told.. they are far too glued to their screens to think for themselves. Its truly pathetic.

Then you have the second wave panic buyers, they see the empty shelves and think "Well I need some too, so I better buy a little bit" which just contributes to the lack of supplies. This is the ammo panic but with non perishable food and toiletries..

Im still baffled as to why TF toilet paper is being bought out completely. Makes zero sense. This isn't a stomach flu epidemic. Do that many people bubblegum in public restrooms that now are staying home?!

Agent K from "Men in Black" had it right: "People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

These same people vote

Went to bimart just to buy some bullets to kill time and load this rainy day and it was a zoo. An absolute friggin zoo. Screw me for wanting 100 little bits of lead. WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE BASICS STOCKED ALREADY, DAMMIT.

This got me in a bit of trouble butt, I pointed out that cheesy paper towel brand we scoffed at might just work fine as toilet paper :D

Hey, at least I didn't mention plenty of availability in the sandpaper section :eek:

BREAK BREAK BREAK:

it was just confirmed that WinCo Hillsboro store 38 going out to Cornelius will be closing at midnight TONIGHT.

she just got off the horn with someone in store and said its currently swamped. I'll let y'all know more when she's off work tonight or on lunch break.

They won't open until tomorrow because they have to restock everything

BREAK BREAK BREAK:

it was just confirmed that WinCo Hillsboro store 38 going out to Cornelius will be closing at midnight TONIGHT.

she just got off the horn with someone in store and said its currently swamped. I'll let y'all know more when she's off work tonight or on lunch break.

They won't open until tomorrow because they have to restock everything

It's the same at the Winco off 99th in Vancouver.
They were hanging signs up at check stands when I was leaving.

F going for TP I'm just gonna use the garden hose like a bidet.

We have had a bidet for about 9 years. I made fun of my wife when she asked for it. But you know what? She was right, its life changing!
They are not cheap for a good one. I think we spent about $900 on the toilet/bidet combo from Toto, but I will litterally hold my s**t if we are out so I can use our toilet when I get home. I have to be in bad shape to use some other toilet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top