JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd believe the disease is a very serious thing, however, it sure is timed perfect for the MSM to do what they do best. Push an agenda. MSM is scum! I would of hoped that someone like Tucker Carlson (Who I have been enjoying somewhat) would have lifted himself above the other scum, but he's right there with them from what little I could stand last night.

Here's a spooky thing to look at.
USDA ERS - Agricultural Trade

Hey, I know, let's keep reproducing people, and importing more food from other countries!
ya know.. that might not be a bad idea.. more people = more food ;)

"I told you so."

~ Charles Darwin

darwin.jpg

Kate doesn't know if the suns out unless some one tells her, so I expect her to change what ever she says min by min! She flip-flops more then any other politician, and she doesn't have the faintest clue of what's actually going on, and worse, how her choices will affect OryGunions! Such a tool! I cannot wait for her rule to end, she is seriously bad news for this state!

Went shopping as normal today.
Stuff was being restocked as I was there and except for TP I got everything I normally do.
Safeway across the street has TP though.
The freaking stores are going to restock the TP and not have to sell any for years to come by the looks of it.

Went to the bank today. Only three people ahead of me and properly spaced. While standing there my mind wandered. Thought about not being able to get any Costco TP. Thought about the "opportunity" to withdraw a large sum of single dollar bills. Then thought about the need for a new definition of "money laundering." The teller did not understand why I had a goofy grin on my face. I can't believe I am sharing this. :s0060:

Winco, NE 122nd, wasn't bad yesterday at 8:00 am. It's weird walking down the aisles and seeing pasta at about 10% full. Bulk beans were gone in most kinds. People don't seem to be thrilled with garbanzo's? Or Navy/Great Northern either? Frozen was CLOSED off. Was about 15 people filling the frozen section. No small pack burger, only those disgusting 10lb "Chubs". NO chuck steak/roast, some pork (injected crap all :s0170:). Produce seemed to have most everything. How these hoarders going to stay regular, eating nothing but rice, beans, and beef? And stave off scurvy?

My husband went shopping for our weekly to every 2 week grocery run to 2 stores. He is out there now at the second one. (He got his Rx medicine last week @ Costco and it was crazy. He did not need/want any item only his medicine. I posted about it here.)

Our Costco was completely out of one of our favorite types of IDAHO fresh potatoes.

I think (?) that he said that they were SOLD OUT of ALL fresh potatoes but he dropped off a few things and left again.

They were out of regular FRESH carrots and they only had FRESH BABY CARROTS.

They did have eggs and the other items that he wanted. The list was not long.

They were out of Kirkland toilet paper.

Cate

My husband's friend told him that on Monday, there were police at that Costco.

The police were called to that Costco in the morning when the store opened up.

Today on Tuesday, the regular Costco lady who knows my husband told him that there was a MESS there on Monday. Apparently, they had some out of town, rural Montana shoppers and WA and ID shoppers there early in the morning. They had HUGE carts or those flat bed carts of food and when they were TOLD that there were LIMITS on FOOD and other items - there was trouble. So the police were called in. The Costco lady said that she has never seen it with rural MT people, ID or WA people ACT like that and it was NOT so called in town people who did this.

TODAY, our Costco had Black Knight (?) and/or some other SECURITY PEOPLE working in and around that store in this college town. My husband saw them when he was there.

Holy moly on the Monday scene that his friend AND the Costco lady told him about.

Cate
PS: MY computer took this post before I was finished. Apologies to the forum.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top