JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
is it even possible to shat 182 times in a day, short of having some illness like dysentery or something? and besides... I don't have a big house - 2200 heated square feet, one of the Arbor Custom Cookie Cutter homes and there's only two of us. We are hard pressed for closet space just for normal things. And so called 2 car garage is just that - it barely fits two cars with enough room to ooze out between the door and the other car. So where's people putting all this toilet paper? the Costco jumbo packs are not small.

Just crap and shower
1584310136120.png

I thought I'd share with everyone that thanks to Google's tracking of everyone (that we all hate) you can open up google maps, search for a store, open up the information page about it, and scroll down to see a bar graph of how busy it currently is, and how busy it is in comparison to usual times.

I'm sure 98% of you are rolling your eyes right now and saying "duh!" But I thought a few ppl may benefit from hearing this.

I have no idea if iPhones do this or not, I would assume so?

It was, but it was also good on Costco to keep the public contact while in the store to a minimum. They eliminated the usual crowded environment.
I was back in there today for some stuff I forgot. No line to get in, no trouble parking, no line at the check out, barely anyone in there. Most of the carts I saw were fairly empty. Even driving around Beaverton/Tigard it seemed that there wasn't many other people out. It reminded me of driving around on Thanksgiving or Christmas day.

I just came back from Albertsons. Not crowded any more than a normal weekend. Besides the TP, the Bread shelf was empty. But I was able to find most everything I wanted.
It seems that panic buying to stock up may have run it course.
My 92 yr old MIL called and said she is almost out of TP and can't find any at the store. Not to worry, I have plenty to share.

OH, no no no! Government needed, love government. It takes care of me so I don't have to think for self. Work. Have health care. Have all babies I can!
It all depends on who is in the majority. When H1N1 was raging and people were actually in real trouble the Government was perfect, the POTUS was perfect no matter what he said. Then 1000 had died and he had done nothing he was smart. When he totally botched the response and soon many more were dying he was still the best and smartest. You still see it today. The same people who said that POTUS was the best say this one does everything wrong. You can see video of people at colleges reading quotes from Obama to kids who call it horrible when told Trump said it. Then show them it was Obama's words the the same people will not miss a beat as they say it was the best thing they ever heard. Then people wonder why we are in this mess. :s0054:

So, I don't stock a large quantity of liquor in my house, my bottle of Crown has gone to the recycling bin.

Are liquor stores pretty bad?

I'm thinking I'll stop in and see if I can get a bottle or two.

So, I don't stock a large quantity of liquor in my house, my bottle of Crown has gone to the recycling bin.

Are liquor stores pretty bad?

I'm thinking I'll stop in and see if I can get a bottle or two.
Buy so little of it these days I had not looked. I have to guess it's not a problem at least not yet. All the grocery stores here sell it now days so I suspect I would have noticed if the section was empty when walking by.

I just came back from Albertsons. Not crowded any more than a normal weekend. Besides the TP, the Bread shelf was empty. But I was able to find most everything I wanted.
It seems that panic buying to stock up may have run it course.
My 92 yr old MIL called and said she is almost out of TP and can't find any at the store. Not to worry, I have plenty to share.

Just left Albertsons in Tigard. They were out of Twinkies. I wanted Twinkies. I am not happy now, s**t just got real. Who is panic buying Twinkies!?!

When we needed a quick thrill we'd go jump off the high Dave when I was a younger

We did not even bother going to a pool. We had rope swings on trees on Dairy Creek, and could easily get close to 20 feet off the top bank to the water. Then there were the farm ponds, and the girls that "forgot" to bring swim suits. Let me forget this virus bullsh*t for a while and dream of a much more relaxed time in my life.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top