JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status

:eek: OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,...… SALSA CAUSES COVID-19 !!! :eek:

Alert: ditch the mask if you are asymptomatic and not caring for covid patient.

I have come to the conclusion that gradual herd immunity is the best available solution to our covid caused economic problem. Let's say we ultimately lose 1 million people in the US to covid-19. Let's pretend those who die were all productive working people. We have an estimated 40 million in this country waiting to get back to work that would be able to fill those jobs.

By accepting herd immunity as the solution we can drastically speed up reopening the economy based on the healthcare facilities ability to handle the patient load. We will get the economy back on track quicker and pretty well eliminate the worries about additional large waves of covid coming year after year.

The citizens that don't succumb to the disease will be a healthier group, which may give us an edge over other countries who don't pursue herd immunity.

ME....
I just don't trust what the CCP says anymore.

ministry-of-propaganda.jpg

Yeah.....it maybe tooo broad of a statement. So, I've probably hurt the feelings of some commie. Well, cry me a river.

Aloha, Mark

Don't trust anybody - least of all our own government.

Always filter any info you get thru a logical process.

That does not mean you dismiss it out of hand.

Trust but verify - old Russian proverb (yes, Reagan said it too, after he was taught about the proverb).

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top