JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Given the Corvid 19 context why would there be military activity at this time? Seem odd where people and government are to stay in place and not move around? Any ideas?

Here is something about the Guard units that may explain the movements outside the canceled training this week!

Just got off the phone with my dad, he is in Florida. They imposed a 15 day stay at home order. He was sure that meant he could not go to the store.

I wonder how many others do not fully understand the "stay at home" order ?
If you average out the people that take it literally with the people who don't take it at all...you're probably in the middle.

Re choppers and movement on trains As well as the I-5 convey heading south from Pdx yesterday (or maybe day before can't remember), I was told there was previously a big war games maneuver scheduled to take place In CA but they cancelled it. So all the equipment is going back.

Last Edited:
Continued negative impact of offshoring everything:

Malaysia is by far the world's largest medical glove supplier, producing as many as three out of four gloves on market.
The Malaysian government ordered factories to halt all manufacturing starting March 18. [They can apply to reopen] but only with half of their workforce to reduce the risk of transmitting the new virus ... The government says companies must meet domestic demand before exporting anything.

POTUS tried to explain that to America in 2015, during the campaign...

We get all sorts of Mil Rotorwing traffic down here, had the RH-66's show up one night just after dark, ( only reason I know what they were, was the beacon spot light caught one) and there are a few Cobras that stop in once in a while! We have the standard Blackhawks, UH-72's, and Chinooks now and then, plus the Coasties who visit, usually for fuel and a $100 burger and coke! :D

Mind you..... that I don't have a guaranteed/100% legal answer as to what would happen if..... Say that someone were purposely trying to infect another person with the coronavirus. Yes, catching the coronavirus could be deadly.

So then…...
I can remember those days when HIV was the rage. Yup, some people even suggested a deadly force response.....if a person was threatening to throw blood on them or spit on them.

Remember.....
Back then, HIV had no cure. If you caught it. It was a death sentence. And back then, we didn't know how much "blood or spit" was needed to give you HIV (kill you).

Yet, there were people out there who (it seemed) were pushing to get shot.

So then....what about today? Yup, we still got idiots out there.

Teens Arrested for Coughing on, Attacking Elderly Couple in Prank - Parentology

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Reminds me of a time when I was stationed in Mannheim-early 90's. Heard fighter jets, looked up to see a flight of Mig-29s. I was like, WTF? WWIII? Nope, they were on the way to an airshow. Still was a moment where my blood went cold, lol.

Cuomo....

Can he even do math?

Rrrrright…..
I listened to his speech where he railed about getting 400 ventilators when he says he needs 30,000.....and he continued to rail "you pick the 26,000 people who are going to die".

HUH.....26,000? 30,000 - 400 is not = 26,000 What school did he go to?

And this guy is the Governor of NY? Whatever.....the Dems voted for him, so that's what they got.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......Where are the masks, where are the PPEs, etc...? Did he or anyone else bother look behind him? Seems to me, that they should have been distributed already. Instead of being used for props for his photos.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class