JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ibuprofen is OK -

So a couple scientists made a theory, the WHO made policy based on the hypothesis, the university the scientists work for later said it's not conclusive, and now the WHO walks it back.

Seems professional :rolleyes:

I think the scientists theory has merit. But I guess it's untested as of yet.

Somebody here should maybe compile a list of known medicines or "thought to work" Medicines. In China there was a lot of talk of massive doses of vitamin C working. Same as you find here with "emergenC" etc for common cold/flu. Noticed this article fwiw about NY patients:

People have to understand that Chloroquine is not an anti-malarial in the same way as it prevents malaria prophylactically like Larium, Doxycycline or Malarone.. It is by far too toxic to take as a prophylactic anti-malarial on a daily basis. It is, in fact, a malaria treatment drug that is used to save the lives of people who are infected with malaria and where the malaria has already spread. In fact, if all other treatment for malaria fails or if the malaria has spread to widely, it is common to treat the malaria with high dosages of chloroquine. I met a German guy in Africa who came down with cerebral malaria even after taking his prophylactic Malarone pills the way he was instructed. The malaria generates resistance to these drugs , as they are isolated substances and over time become much less effective. He told me he came very close to dying and was flown to an American military hospital in Accra, Ghana after he started getting deathly sick and losing consciousness. He showed me the marks in his veins on his arms where they gave him IV feed of Chloroquine to save his life and he luckily survived. There are many cases of people dying from the Chloroquine before the malaria, usually in those cases where there isn't much hope for the person's survival anyway.

PS.......Where are the masks, where are the PPEs, etc...? Did he or anyone else bother look behind him? Seems to me, that they should have been distributed already. Instead of being used for props for his photos.
This is typical behavior for his political ilk.

Just like Pelosi loading up the Corona Virus Relief bill with solar power, union and Obummer phone requirements...

:s0054:

...and abortion funding, to the tune of a billion dollars. That's with a "B"...
Granted, she got jacked for that, but she woulda gone with it if no one had put a stop to her.

It's a public health crisis, Nancy. Not a birth control crisis.
Act like it, and pass a clean bill addressing only the issue at hand.

Last Edited:
Virus info - Maggie's Farm

Soap
Hot water
Alcohol

no to vinegar
no BACTERICIDE
no drinking alcohol, until you get over 130 proof (ever clear anyone)

This is super said, but you have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.

Then....along came BIDEN.

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure "will make the problem worse, no matter what."

WTF? Fo real?

LOL.....say it ain't so Uncle JOE?:eek:

Aloha, Mark

PS....
For the non-belivers: Joe Biden Gaffe Alert: Stuns 'The View' By Claiming Coronavirus Cure Will Make The Problem Worse
From a certain point of view..... the problem of letting Americans freedom to travel, to shop where/when, to assemble in public, to not rely on the almighty State :rolleyes:

Somebody here should maybe compile a list of known medicines or "thought to work" Medicines. In China there was a lot of talk of massive doses of vitamin C working. Same as you find here with "emergenC" etc for common cold/flu. Noticed this article fwiw about NY patients:

Let's be honest, it's the Chinese superstitious "thought to work" medicine that got us in this mess.

Last Edited:

They aren't stopping but will continue to clean and inform people to be safe.

Let's be honest, it's the Chinese superstitious "thought to work" medicine that got is in this mess.
Well I would argue that one pretty staunchly but won't waste everyone's time here. And this viewpoint of mine comes not in the slightest bit from superstition or from traditional Chinese medicine. If anything I would call it western medicine techniques, in China. To be very brief:

1) viruses have been genetically engineered in the lab over the last 2 decades for use in human genome therapy
2) the most successful ones in delivering targeted gene replacements (targeted meaning brain, lungs, whatever) Seem to be based on the HIV virus and coronavirus has been found to be similar to HIV virus from what I understand
3) China has only one level 4 biolab that deals with these viruses, located in Wuhan
4) we do not know what animals are used in testing these viruses or what they do with those animals after testing. We also don't know how tight their containment protocols are.
5) My business acquaintances in China tell me that a specific general (woman, can't remember the name) was immediately dispatched to Wuhan after the outbreak and they undertook a very aggressive information suppression effort -I think this could/would?happen in any country actually. This included 1000s of prisoners on computers suppressing any info they could. I can't confirm any of this personally of course, only what I heard from China.

It is too much of a coincidence for me, with the location and aggressive information suppression by the army. Being that we know so little, and China aggressively kept any other country from investigating, I can't rule out the possibility of accidental release. All the conspiracy theories saying it was the Chinese/Russians/trump/government/Iranians/democrats/bill gates (I probably missed some), I call BS to all of that personally.

Last Edited:
People have to understand that Chloroquine is not an anti-malarial in the same way as it prevents malaria prophylactically like Larium, Doxycycline or Malarone.. It is by far too toxic to take as a prophylactic anti-malarial on a daily basis. It is, in fact, a malaria treatment drug that is used to save the lives of people who are infected with malaria and where the malaria has already spread. In fact, if all other treatment for malaria fails or if the malaria has spread to widely, it is common to treat the malaria with high dosages of chloroquine. I met a German guy in Africa who came down with cerebral malaria even after taking his prophylactic Malarone pills the way he was instructed. The malaria generates resistance to these drugs , as they are isolated substances and over time become much less effective. He told me he came very close to dying and was flown to an American military hospital in Accra, Ghana after he started getting deathly sick and losing consciousness. He showed me the marks in his veins on his arms where they gave him IV feed of Chloroquine to save his life and he luckily survived. There are many cases of people dying from the Chloroquine before the malaria, usually in those cases where there isn't much hope for the person's survival anyway.
This is total BS. Chloroquine is taken weekly for malaria prophylaxis not daily. Chloroquine resistance is common only in Plasmodium falciparum, and there is a lot of resistant P. falciparum in Africa, in which case other drugs should be prescribed, but any semi-competent physician should know this. Larium has proven to have far more harmful side effects than chloroquine.

Chloroquine is highly effective for both the prevention and treatment of Plasmodium vivax, and very safe when taken as directed.

Last Edited:
Probable scenario for virus's escape in China;
- starvation wage janitor cleaning cages in animal testing facility
- told to incinerate dead lab rats/cats/bunnies/bats
- decides to instead supplement family income and sell them at a local market
- people buy them for Bat Tacos and Bunny Burritos
- hence..."CORONA Virus" ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show