JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They've designated a quarantine site just East of greater Seattle. North Bend, WA.

Injuries from prolonged use of protective masks in Chinese nursing staff. I can see how this unforeseen consequence could eventually become debilitating, placing further strain on an already overburdened system.

What are the Canadians doing?o_O
We continue to see a large number of Chinese passing through
in cars with Canadian plates on them. :eek::eek:

Lots of Chinese people living in Vancouver, British Columbia. That's a serious threat coming into this country from the north. I haven't been able to find anything about Canada testing people at the border and I highly doubt they're doing anything about it. I'm sure they're just letting everyone through the border checkpoints. Unfortunately. They'll wait until it's too late and by then we'll be like China, building quarantine buildings and more hospitals.. We're being attacked with bio warfare and everyone thinks it's nothing to worry about.

Here is the video (there are others) and some additional notes for safety....

If you haven't any silver wire, you can use silver 99.9% bullion etc. Be certiain that the pieces do not touch and make certain that the clamps supplying the *** and neg charges are attached to the silver above the water line (not below). There is some debate about proper receptacles for storage, I'd use brown glass.

.................................................. ..

Make sure when you generate the silver in steam distilled (warm or room temp) water in dim or low light. Silver is light sensitive as beck mentions, this is why it should be stored in colored dark glass bottles if its not stored directly in the dark. Also just use distilled water without saline, pure water and the rods are good enough conduction for generating silver water. Clean the rods every thirty minutes with an sos pad to make sure the rods are free from oxidation. A gallon can be made in 6-8 hours at the desired concentration. Give it a stir once every 30 mins and use a coffee filter after the batch is finished to get any any large excess particles out of the batch. Store in dark bottles if not stored directly in the dark. Get a PPM tester to see if your ppm quality is desired after a few hours, for a gallon size amount

f you really want to make ionic colloidal silver you need the following. The purest distilled water you can get and its best to distill it at least one more time. The highest verifiable silver electrodes with the largest surface area possible, I would recommend at least 3.5mm diameter as a minimum. Its also very important to use a constant current source, as too much current will yield a large particle size rendering your product useless against a virus. If you must use batteries then use fresh new batteries and attach a volt and Ma meter to your system as well as a simple resistor of approximately 6k ohms which will result in a closed circuit current of .0018 mA providing the batteries are at 9volts. If you're using 18 volts as suggested here ( three nine volt batteries in series) you'll need to attach approximately 18 k Ohms of resistance between the battery and one electrode. The absolute most important thing is to NEVER EVER add ANYTHING to speed up the process unless your objective is to make poison. Once you make your first batch( and it will take some time) use a portion of that for your next batch, in that way you'll be able to make about 8 ounces of IONIC SILVER which should contain approximately 10% elemental silver particles. When you run out of the original batch you'll need to start over and make another primer batch. A laser light also comes in handy to check the purity of your water and final product. If you can see the laser light beam in your distilled water before electrolysis its not suitable for this procedure. Well made ionic silver is not effected by time or sunlight. I've put ionic silver in clear containers and exposed them to sunlight for over 3 months and no change had been made at least no observable change. So there you have it in a nutshell but remember making ionic silver is a science and a art.
COLLOIDAL SILVER should be only made with pure water Not Tap water or Spring water, it must be made with distilled Water ONLY ! if your COLLOIDAL SILVER solution is cloudy in anyway it has contaminants in it. It Must look clear.. always use a TDS meter to check ppm in the water Good distilled water should have 0 ppm after making you COLLOIDAL SILVER it should have anywhere from 7 to 30
ppm.be safe good luck.

You don't want to use Ionic Silver, you want colloidal silver.

I do not take it into my digestive system, as I do not want to hurt my good bacteria in there.
Any proof it works?

Just an FYI: The FDA
Colloidal silver isn't safe or effective for treating any disease or condition. FDA and FTC are suing a number of companies for making misleading claims about colloidal silver.
MayoClinic.org:
Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

^. This. The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health has a quick run down here.

61 passengers on the Japanese cruise ship found infected so far. Only 237 of the 3700 passengers have been tested as yet. As I recall, the infections are thought to have come from a single passenger who disembarked in Hong Kong 6 days before becoming symptomatic.

Cruise ship bound for New Jersey carrying Chinese passengers with "pulmonary issues." Article says sick passengers will be held in isolation for testing but doesn't say if ship will be quarantined.

Infectious disease lab in Montana studying coronavirus.

Hamilton, Montana - Ravalli County, Montana

An infectious disease lab in western Montana is joining the worldwide effort to study a coronavirus that originated in China, has infected over 28,000 people and killed more than 560.

Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton received its first sample of the 2019 novel coronavirus on Wednesday.

MORE on the link.

Cate

"It'd go a LONG WAY in helping if the filthy bastiges simply washed their hands properly after wiping their arses.... "
Yeah, licking your fingers after taking a dump isn't quite like soap and water.

"So the Chinese government was mad at him and he ended up dead. Weird."
Yeah, just like having dirt on the Klintoons.
Note that he died in a hospital - perfect cover.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top