JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Peaceful protest my arse:

Documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz embedded himself in the Minneapolis protests-turned-riots and said the majority of protesters he spoke with supported an "orgy of violence," including "killing cops."

Another attack on police, deputy murdered. I believe this article got the State and location wrong since we know California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation.

Another attack on police, deputy murdered. I believe this article got the State and location wrong since we know California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation.

Suspect Cali shooting ID'd:

Remember all this rioting is about a violent felon that died during an arrest because he resisted arrest. Meth psychosis at the least. I am not saying the death was right was I ? But today if George Floyd didn't resist arrest, George would be out on the streets as high as a kite on Meth and smack planning his next robbery because drugs are expensive. I will put money on the cops would rather be eating do nuts that fighting to restrain a violent felon. . Now reality fellas Breeonna Taylor is who the riots need to be about.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews