JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Peaceful protest my arse:

Documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz embedded himself in the Minneapolis protests-turned-riots and said the majority of protesters he spoke with supported an "orgy of violence," including "killing cops."

Another attack on police, deputy murdered. I believe this article got the State and location wrong since we know California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation.

Another attack on police, deputy murdered. I believe this article got the State and location wrong since we know California has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation.

Suspect Cali shooting ID'd:

Remember all this rioting is about a violent felon that died during an arrest because he resisted arrest. Meth psychosis at the least. I am not saying the death was right was I ? But today if George Floyd didn't resist arrest, George would be out on the streets as high as a kite on Meth and smack planning his next robbery because drugs are expensive. I will put money on the cops would rather be eating do nuts that fighting to restrain a violent felon. . Now reality fellas Breeonna Taylor is who the riots need to be about.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top