JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone do the math on this? The "six-shooter" comment made me do it. There were 28 cops in the parking lot.

137 rounds / 28 officers = 4.89 rounds per officer. So, that's roughly 2.5 rounds at each subject. At suspects that would lead police on a chase in the middle of the night from how many police cars to a parking lot where they refused to get out of a car when confronted by 28 cops with guns out. Yeah, I'll bet these people were model citizens and the cops were just in the mood for blood. There is a bottom 10% in EVERYTHING. I almost got ran in to a light pole yesterday because some bubblegum in a toyota tercel did not want to let me merge in and tried to swerve in to me. Does that suddenly make every driver in the US a bad guy? How many people die every year of drunk driving incidents? Are all citizens drunk drivers? Stop generalizing. You weren't there and don't know what happened. If you feel they did something wrong move to Cleveland, get elected to city council, start and oversight committee, and start looking in to it. There are plenty of good cops that try to do the right thing in this country. How quickly we chuck them in the fire when we hear the whisper "witch."

Anyone do the math on this? The "six-shooter" comment made me do it. There were 28 cops in the parking lot.
. How quickly we chuck them in the fire when we hear the whisper "witch."

This is true and I have posted the local sheriff department here is awesome. I think the same way every gun owner is a yahoo with a vendetta to shoot up the town so do people think every cop is scum waiting to screw the tax payer.

I know with almost 100% certainty that none of the members in this forum would go shoot up a theater yet now many liberals would look at this forum as gun toting nuts with the taste for blood.
I know some very bad cops, I know some good cops. The bad cops are always noticed why the good cops are not.
Law abiding gun owners are seldom noticed yet one lunatic with a gun can make that all go away.

I think human nature is to put up the defenses first and ask questions later. Not fair but seem very human like .
I wish I did not dislike the police as much as I do my own work experience and family are all involved with cops
it would stand to reason I would like them, but seen to much to ignore it.

I know with almost 100% certainty that none of the members in this forum would go shoot up a theater yet now many liberals would look at this forum as gun toting nuts with the taste for blood.

You are obviously nicer than I am. While I know the majority of these posts are harmless rantings from people posting about how horrible it is to live in the US because they've never been to a country with a real dictatorship, some of them are seriously deranged anti-government militia whack-jobs. It's the crazy anti-government talk by people who also own guns that damages gun owners YEAR ROUND. Not just during shootings.

137 rounds / 28 officers = 4.89 rounds per officer. So, that's roughly 2.5 rounds at each subject. At suspects that would lead police on a chase in the middle of the night from how many police cars to a parking lot where they refused to get out of a car when confronted by 28 cops with guns out.

So you think a proper response is to shoot someone who doesn't want to get out of their car?
Telling.

You are obviously nicer than I am. While I know the majority of these posts are harmless rantings from people posting about how horrible it is to live in the US because they've never been to a country with a real dictatorship, some of them are seriously deranged anti-government militia whack-jobs. It's the crazy anti-government talk by people who also own guns that damages gun owners YEAR ROUND. Not just during shootings.

LOL notice I put almost 100%

hehehe !

But yes all humor aside, I know that people just push that envelope. I love my country, don't always like it.
But always love it. I am one of these guys that the President love him or not is the president.
I did not vote for the current, however he is the leader of the country I live in. And I have a choice as do
any one who is anti-gov. To honor the system good or bad right or wrong it is far better then anywhere else on the planet.

Being anti-government is the only sane state of mind. Take it from someone who actually has lived in a real dictatorship. At least the despots in that country didn't lie about "working for the people" and pretend to be friends with their victims. Unlike the silver-tongued narcissists who lord over the US.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top