JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it's important to note here that shot #1 was the problem, not #2-#137.

This would have been just as heinous had it only been two shots that killed them both. If they had reason to shoot, I would assume they would unload. After all, anything worth shooting once is worth shooting twi...a lot...

But so far it sounds like it wasn't justified to shoot once...

I bet these cops went home afterwords and put some good rough sex on their old ladies. Time to make them carry 6 shot 38's again and no AR for patrol cop. Make them pass a psyco exam once a year. Rural deputies seem to conduct themselves in a civil maner as they work alone a lot but big city cops have just gone military insane to the point that they are a threat to the public and sometimes each other. 130 shots, there is just no way to explain that. Time for the feds to come in like they did in Seattle.
Look at the average city cop nowdays does Roid Rage come to mind?

You cops who hear us average citizens saying we do not trust you and that we may have to fight back soon had better listen up.[/url]

You make a great point BK,
There are many studies that clearly show that any city that less then 1% of the population is LEO's.
In my particular county of 100,000 there are 7000 with CHL's ( according to a source at the Sheriffs) imagine how many are just armed as well to boot. In our city of 20,000 we have more people living on my block then are in the entire police force here.
I am sure other cities are the same all over and will only get worse as budget cuts are on the way everywhere.

The reality is no police force has unlimited electricity, and all they technology they have will be nill with no fuel or electricity.
Most citizens are far more prepared around here then the locals sadly they will as you mention way under estimate the power they lose but what they do every day and if something occurs they will be on the bottom of the pile not the top !

No, 1775.. 1938 at least the Germans were pro German...

I was thinking along the lines of we are the Jews and the police are the nazi's
In that they can shoot us at will beat us up, throw us in jail using trumped up charges if even that And have no consequences to face for their action. Now I'm not saying all cops are bad but the ones that are bad are drunk on power And abuse their authority and bully the public Being a cop they are to be a good Example Of the law, a role model of how to follow the laws they are not above the law and when they break the law should be held accountable for their wrong action just as we are and maybe more so Since they are supposed to be the Example that we are to follow. I don't ever recall a policeman going to Prison for wrongful death/murder or get the death Penalty I'm not saying it's never happened I just don't recall ever hearing about it.

I'm no jew, we are well armed and seriously outnumber the cops as shootfirst has stated

Google vigilante. It may be a term that will return to common parlance

You cops who hear us average citizens saying we do not trust you and that we may have to fight back soon had better listen up. YOU are pushing the issue, and it will not end well for your side unless you take action very soon. Mayhaps a study of the buildup to Lexington and Concord, 1775 would help you understand. You have a tiger by the tail

Me thinks we can also replace the word "Cops" here, with "Government", "Congress", "Lawmakers" etc.

I'm no jew, we are well armed and seriously outnumber the cops as shootfirst has stated

Google vigilante. It may be a term that will return to common parlance

I hope you know I didn't mean that we were literally Jews it was a analogy in how the Nazis treated the Jews And how it became a police state ss/nazi and I'm thinking if things get worse that the military will step in and either back up the police or become the police which means their numbers will greatly increase.

If you follow the story, they later say that the couple rammed one police car and were attempting to hit another head-on. Suicide by cop as a possible explanation? Not taking sides, just showing another possible side of this.

You cops who hear us average citizens saying we do not trust you and that we may have to fight back soon had better listen up. YOU are pushing the issue, and it will not end well for your side unless you take action very soon. Mayhaps a study of the buildup to Lexington and Concord, 1775 would help you understand. You have a tiger by the tail

Amazon.com: David Hackett Fischer: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

The supreme court did just rule in favor of physical violence/resistance in the name of unlawful charges/detainment from the police.

If you follow the story, they later say that the couple rammed one police car and were attempting to hit another head-on. Suicide by cop as a possible explanation? Not taking sides, just showing another possible side of this.

That's IF it is true. Hard to know at this point, only counter argument would have to come from a corpse.

I had posted the follow-up story specifically because this is mentioned. AND, because before that someone here said the cops will make up some story like "they tried to ram us with their car". The reason being is because this excuse has been used a few times in questionable police shootings and it is hard to prove or disprove.

So someone tries to ram a police car and you get shot at with 137 rounds? Assuming that they indeed were trying to ram the police.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top