Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cops Shoot at UNARMED couple 137 times

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by twoclones, Dec 5, 2012.

1. twoclones

twoclones Tri-Cities, WA Well-Known Member

Amazing event. Cops even shot up their own cars! The second video gives some details about the violent history of a couple of the 28 cops who where at the East Cleveland Massacre.

Opps. I reversed the order of the videos :)

[video=youtube_share;7p37gceSgv8]http://youtu.be/7p37gceSgv8[/video]

2. twoclones

[video=youtube_share;Plo15wdOLfw]http://youtu.be/Plo15wdOLfw[/video]

flybynyt and (deleted member) like this.
  3. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Maybe this is the answer for why so many agencies have increased their ammunition orders. I'm a supporter of local police in general but......

4. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I'm speachless...

ShootFirst and (deleted member) like this.
  5. twoclones

It's only 60 miles from Cleveland to Canton, OH where the cop {Officer Daniel Harless} liked threatening to execute concealed carry citizens. Perhaps they train at the same academy?

6. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Portland Member

DWB

7. davemata

davemata Spokane, WA Well-Known Member

cordwood.

8. JGRuby

JGRuby Portland Oregon New Member

Makes you wonder why we dont trust Law enforcement in general - who wants to be around them when this could be you next time.

James Ruby

aksu747, Redcap, Blitzkrieg and 5 others like this.
  9. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

I would really like to see the reporters video who was there and the police cruisers dash cams.

10. JGRuby

JGRuby Portland Oregon New Member

I would like to understand the mind set that led up to this fiasco - I cant comprehend why they would open fire with out some feeling of perceived threat to the police and secondly how do you shoot your own equipment with freindly fire. I have never thought of any ammunition expenditure as a freindly act , especially when your intended target is another human.

James Ruby

11. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Again, I put no trust in LEOs. Period.
    I find it funny that somehow they'll still get off by stating some bogus BS.. well.. "we thought we saw a firearm"..or t"hey had a crazy look in their eyes.. "like they were going to ram us".

So again, LEOs somehow have the innate infallible ability graced by the hand of god to carry a firearm and "know" how to use it?.. HA!:laugh:
    I'd feel safer with a bunch of NWFA open carriers than a room full of cops. At least our safety checks, muzzle-awareness, shot-placement, shot discretion and knowlage/understanding of our firearm rights and laws is superior to the common leo.

They get to do what ever they want, and when they actually get caught doing wrong they get a nice little paid vacation while the other boys in blue and their union back them up. What a joke.

Galant, mjbskwim, rocky3 and 15 others like this.
  12. Muddslinger12

Muddslinger12 Vancouver Active Member

Just a bunch of Sanctioned Criminals and Paid KILLERS

13. Muddslinger12

keep posted I bet they "find" a gun somewhere along the chase route but the dash cam didnt see it cause em... it was off at the moment for maintnance right..

What a real tragedy and these criminals are getting high fives, fist bumps and pats on the back for this. I bet the 13 cold blooded killers will prob get promotions. NOT a SINGLE ociffer that fired their weapon was interviewed, I wonder why....?

14. twoclones

15. Muddslinger12

It is a HOMICIDE and always was. They probably wont even be able to prove a shot was fired in the first place, really it was there own agenda to do as they want and not have anyone alive to contradict their story.

Who are the courts gonna believe 13 pigs or 2 dead bodys?

NO such thing as JUSTICE anymore. Just a bunch of killers running our country into the ground. They have no care or respect for our constitutional rights let alone us as human beings

16. twoclones

It will be interesting to hear from the 15 cops who did not shoot...

17. Wolvee

Wolvee As far east as upsettingly possible. New Member

Usually I'd say, play stupid games get stupid prizes but that doesn't seem to fit. 28 Officers involved in a shooting that fired 137 rounds and the first 10 officers involved say they didnt discharge their gun. The officer said, "we have no evidence yet that says the suspects had a weapon." I think the telling word is "yet" and would be willing to bet this department meant they'll create evidence where there is none.

I am not a cop basher but something is not right here.

18. Mattofsmatt

Mattofsmatt Portland Member

From the article that states that the shooting has been ruled a homicide:
    "He says the officers actions were fueled by the honest belief that other officers had been fired upon."

And that gives them the right to chase a car across town and unload over 100 rounds?

If my family had been shot at, do I have the right to chase the offender across town and unload over 100 rounds in their vehicle?

Why the double standard for the TBL? I still don't see how the public was in any danger, besides from LEO actions, of course.

19. Wolvee

Wolvee As far east as upsettingly possible. New Member

...if you're not being shot at, you can't kill the bad guy. That's a revenge killing. Murder

20. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Although our friends in blue regularly use a suboptimal approach to situations, I think it's wise to wait and see how all details come out. From what I see, it does look questionable.

Don't know the legislation in your neck of the woods, but here in WA justifiable homicide is fortunately not only after you've dodged incoming fire.