JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The .gov INDUSTRY sent stimulus checks to DEAD people, made incorrect amounts to dead and alive people that were direct deposited into their bank/credit union accounts or mailed incorrect paper checks, some people are still waiting on their TAX REFUNDS via paper or computer filings, there are BOXES, trailers and offices FILLED with over 10 MILLION tax returns to the IRS and the GOVERNMENT thinks that they can HANDLE ELECTION FRAUD and find BOXES OF BALLOTS down the road?! LOL

Heck, it even happened in Montana - ballots were FOUND in boxes and that was 2 elections ago if my memory serves me right. NOT the last primary election but the one before that and IT was on the local level too!

Old Lady Cate

If a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, then the government is a chain composed of jello links and paper locks.

A good system will have check's against its most important components and redundancies in place to protect against common fail points. The government of the US is such a system: check's against power with redundancies for failures (like the death of a person in an important place). It's not without its flaws, of course, but we can observe the structure well enough and be satisfied that it would work for some time.

The founders were smart enough to build such a system. But where voting was concerned, they offer no such wisdom. Their system solves for the corruptions of government yet fails to solve for the corruptions of man at key points in man's interactions with the system. This is curious behavior, in my opinion, for men so forward thinking.

@ Hueco said: "So, let me clarify my previous statement: I believe most people to be against the idea of illegal aliens and dead people voting in federal elections."

I'd hope you are correct for dead people, but polls indicate that a majority of Ds want the right to vote for illegals:

From the link: "Fifty-three percent (53%) of Democrats think tax-paying illegal immigrants should have the right to vote. Twenty-one percent (21%) of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major political party agree."

That was a 2015 poll - I'd guess the D numbers are higher now.

And then there's this:

;)

Many but not all Ds do want illegal aliens to vote. They should NOT be able to vote.

I believe that ONLY legal American citizens should be able to vote.

There should be checks and balances coming from ALL sides and from an American citizen when it comes to registering to vote and every single time that citizen votes.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR