JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They got banned for a reason so why keep them and continue to watch the $hit $how isn't that what the news is for ?
I'm not advocating for this imaginary new sub forum. Just sayin' for those folks who's shorts might be getting tight about it. Just like everything else that involves our freedoms, no one would be forcing anyone to view this less-than-likely, future sub forum. That's a relief, yeah?

Speaking of monkey crap I saw a chimp in a zoo that was waaay too interested in what was behind him, if you know what I mean....🤮
As part of a class I was assigned to observe chimp behavior at the zoo for several hours, and take notes on what they were doing, which had poop as its central theme. Fishing poop out of their own posteriors. Picking little pieces of undigested food out of their poop and eating them. It just went on and on.

What did you do to deserve that assignment?!?!
It's bad enough when you get home from work all happy to see your growing child and your wife says "he's waiting for you, and it's your turn".

Andy is right, if we don't report a troll, it takes longer for the Staff to chase it down and give it the boot! I'm guilty of bustin on Trolls for the shear fun of it, but I'm also not helping by doing it, feeding the frenzy isn't making things better. Best thing is to simply ignore and report ( I gotta work on this meself) as it's best for everyone! At the end of the day, we are our own best first line of defense, this forum belongs to all of us, so defending it must come first, and that means calling attention to Trolls and other bad actors so that Joe can handle things!
Yes, do not engage the trolls. But what is happening is a repeated pattern by many of the same actors.

What happens when the reports of specific members continually get ignored?

What happens when the staff themselves aren't "excellent" to others, and/or intentionally post divisive comments? (We are not allowed to "ignore" moderators, BTW.)

Reports to Joe, from long standing and respectable members (not me lol) have been ignored.

The cycle continues because we don't hold ourselves and others accountable.

-Robert

Reports to Joe, from long standing and respectable members (not me lol) have been ignored.

The cycle continues because we don't hold ourselves and others accountable.
With all due respect.

Personally, I'm not one to expect Dad, or Mods to solve the problems I might have with "Members" postings. UNLESS, there is blatant dangerous, and or seriously crazy anti social postings or cyber stalking. It's just too G-D easy to move on and ignore the richards. Self police G-D-it.

With all due respect.

Personally, I'm not one to expect Dad, or Mods to solve the problems I might have with "Members" postings. UNLESS, there is blatant dangerous, and or seriously crazy anti social postings or cyber stalking. It's just too G-D easy to move on and ignore the richards. Self police G-D-it.
YEP!!!
Seems too many now days get panties in a bunch and just do not know how to deal with it by hitting the next button for some reason. The "I don't want to read........................." has always had me kind of stumped. Like who is forcing them to read this?

YEP!!!
Seems too many now days get panties in a bunch and just do not know how to deal with it by hitting the next button for some reason. The "I don't want to read........................." has always had me kind of stumped. Like who is forcing them to read this?
There's a couple of them, you know 'em, who are really testing my mantra. I'm not saying I'm going to post. I'm not good enough to take on these troll smith's. I'm bothered that good sensible members keep 'em going with the nonsense stuff.

IGNORE - push a button or not however that works(?) on here.

I am not sure since I do not have any person on ignore but I AM OFFICIALLY IGNORED by some people on this forum.

I know this since I do not always sign in to READ this forum - no problem!

When a thread made no sense to me or I could not follow it is when I discovered this signed IN and signed OUT.

To each their own.

You can SCAN or SCROLL by the posts that do not interest you.

Subject matter wise or if it is something that may not interest you at all.

Or if it is a person that you don't want to read... whatever trips your trigger!

I like very SPECIFIC firearms.

I like very SPECIFIC firearm calibers.

I like very specific BRAND names too.

I like KNIVES, axes and 'hawks VERY MUCH!

You buy what YOU like and vice versa!

I like to read about SOME factory ammunition, RF and in specific CF cartridges, and reloading supplies even though I do NOT reload and I never did reload. My MT husband has reloaded since the early 70's.

The one man on here, A., is REALLY GOOD and does HIS research about keeping up to date on supplies from A to Z in ammunition and reloading stock.

I like to read HIS posts and OTHER people HERE (And on some other forums.) when it comes to that SUBJECT MATTER (Stock/supplies. Fake/real shortages.) and I read some of them to my husband even though my husband does NOT need and he is not buying any reloading stock - supplies now.

He is set there especially at his age.

With that said, my husband does LIKE TO KNOW what is going on in YOUR STATES and HE tells me what he sees in OUR STATE when it comes to factory ammo stock and reloading supplies and the LACK of them in many of our stores.

I like to read some of the other sections of the forum.

I may agree or not agree with some people. NO sweat.

I may have NOTHING TO OFFER the forum in SOME subject matters. But in some of them, I do have something to OFFER whether they choose to read me or NOT since I owned or shot some of the guns that MAY or may NOT interest them or my late husband, my MT husband or our friends did own and shoot the GUNS that they are asking about in some threads.

I tend to ignore some SPECIFIC posts or I SCAN by them since I do realize that some people do not KNOW their history in many political matters - past and present.

And they will not change MY mind and I sure am not going to change THEIR mind too.

MOST GUN PEOPLE that I know want the same thing. They want to be able to choose what THEY LIKE in firearms just as much as the next Jane or Joe.

We may like one style and vice versa but the GOAL is the same. The RKBA!

I personally do NOT like to see threads shut down, deleted or moved to LA LA LAND.

But I do NOT own or run this forum. It belongs to the owner and HE chooses who to moderate it whether we or I like what is done in some matters or not and to some posters.

With the way the D/R book burners as I call them and the THOUGHT POLICE have it in the District of Criminals... sooner or later... they will go after more and more forums and boards.

Some of the MOST INTERESTING videos/podcasts/blogs/etc. have already been DELETED OR SHADOW BANNED by some of the most 'liberal' (NOT!) so called FREEDOM LOVERS OUT THERE IN THE WWWEB.

What they are doing to them and, ahem, news about specific subject matters will be coming HERE - mark my words.

Enjoy it while you can.

IF THEY (Rs, Ds, USA, EU, WEF, CDC, NATO, FBI, CIA, CONGRESS, the WHITE HOUSE, the MASS MEDIA, social engineering/propaganda FREAKS, etc.) can ban, delete, censor, edit, shadow ban, sanction, steal money and property, ruin you and your entire life's work and property OFFLINE - they sure as H can do it ONLINE too. The online mess has already been done to people with hundreds and thousands of hours of WORK online.

Peace.

Yours in liberty,

Cate

Last Edited:
IGNORE - push a button or not however that works(?) on here.

I am not sure since I do not have any person on ignore but I AM OFFICIALLY IGNORED by some people on this forum.

I know this since I do not always sign in to READ this forum - no problem!

When a thread made no sense to me or I could not follow it is when I discovered this signed IN and signed OUT.

To each their own.

You can SCAN or SCROLL by the posts that do not interest you.

Subject matter wise or if it is something that may not interest you at all.

Or if it is a person that you don't want to read... whatever trips your trigger!

I like very SPECIFIC firearms.

I like very SPECIFIC firearm calibers.

I like very specific BRAND names too.

I like KNIVES, axes and 'hawks VERY MUCH!

You buy what YOU like and vice versa!

I like to read about SOME factory ammunition, RF and in specific CF cartridges, and reloading supplies even though I do NOT reload and I never did reload. My MT husband has reloaded since the early 70's.

The one man on here, A., is REALLY GOOD and does HIS research about keeping up to date on supplies from A to Z in ammunition and reloading stock.

I like to read HIS posts and OTHER people HERE (And on some other forums.) when it comes to that SUBJECT MATTER (Stock/supplies. Fake/real shortages.) and I read some of them to my husband even though my husband does NOT need and he is not buying any reloading stock - supplies now.

He is set there especially at his age.

With that said, my husband does LIKE TO KNOW what is going on in YOUR STATES and HE tells me what he sees in OUR STATE when it comes to factory ammo stock and reloading supplies and the LACK of them in many of our stores.

I like to read some of the other sections of the forum.

I may agree or not agree with some people. NO sweat.

I may have NOTHING TO OFFER the forum in SOME subject matters. But in some of them, I do have something to OFFER whether they choose to read me or NOT since I owned or shot some of the guns that MAY or may NOT interest them or my late husband, my MT husband or our friends did own and shoot the GUNS that they are asking about in some threads.

I tend to ignore some SPECIFIC posts or I SCAN by them since I do realize that some people do not KNOW their history in many political matters - past and present.

And they will not change MY mind and I sure am not going to change THEIR mind too.

MOST GUN PEOPLE that I know want the same thing. They want to be able to choose what THEY LIKE in firearms just as much as the next Jane or Joe.

We may like one style and vice versa but the GOAL is the same. The RKBA!

I personally do NOT like to see threads shut down, deleted or moved to LA LA LAND.

But I do NOT own or run this forum. It belongs to the owner and HE chooses who to moderate it whether we or I like what is done in some matters or not and to some posters.

With the way the D/R book burners as I call them and the THOUGHT POLICE have it in the District of Criminals... sooner or later... they will go after more and more forums and boards.

Some of the MOST INTERESTING videos/podcasts/blogs/etc. have already been DELETED OR SHADOW BANNED by some of the most 'liberal' (NOT!) so called FREEDOM LOVERS OUT THERE IN THE WWWEB.

What they are doing to them and, ahem, news about specific subject matters will be coming HERE - mark my words.

Enjoy it while you can.

IF THEY (Rs, Ds, USA, EU, WEF, CDC, NATO, FBI, CIA, CONGRESS, the WHITE HOUSE, the MASS MEDIA, social engineering/propaganda FREAKS, etc.) can ban, delete, censor, edit, shadow ban, sanction, steal money and property, ruin you and your entire life's work and property OFFLINE - they sure as H can do it ONLINE too. The online mess has already been done to people with hundreds and thousands of hours of WORK online.

Peace.

Yours in liberty,

Cate
Now, Who in their right mind would Ignore YOU, that tells me a lot about a person who would ignore our dear Cate!
I know one member here who I have earned the ignore on, some one I thought to be a pretty reasonable person, BUT, apparently this person lives inside his own echo chamber and cannot see others points of view, even when he finds it offensive, and yet, that person is plenty guilty of thinking and feeling the exact same when it applies to other people in other situations! Shallow, Insecure, Obtuse, unwilling to see another point of view is an accurate assessment of that person, and tells me all I ever needed to know about him! Good Riddance says me, wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if he left the forum once and for all!

ain't nobody got time for that GIF

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads