JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On 50K? I think Grants Pass itself have lots more rifles then that. If it had ever contagious to Oregon then I am very sure Lots of people become criminals :)

I sure hope that the gun owners in CT will get off their butts and vote out the fools that crammed that stupid law down their throats! Gary

Can someone explain why they want legal owners to register their rifles and mags, and what they hope that accomplishes, seriously. Don't give me the answer " so now they know where to come confiscate them".

Can someone explain why they want legal owners to register their rifles and mags, and what they hope that accomplishes, seriously. Don't give me the answer " so now they know where to come confiscate them".

The most common excuses seem to be

1. So stolen firearms can be directly traced back to previous owners - in other words, the burden of proof-of-ownership is placed on the legal owner, and not the criminal, and the owner is somehow expected to play a part in prosecution of firearms-related crimes, even if their property was stolen..

2. So that if someone suddenly is no longer qualified to own firearms (e.g. convicted of a felony, or judged mentally incompetent, or some other imagined offense that would indicate this person is no longer "safe" to own firearms), the authorities immediately will know what they own. This of course falls directly into the confiscation category which you asked not to be mentioned, but that's what it is.

Notice how neither one of these truly address or prevent the majority of gun crime in this country, which is almost completely gang-related, drug-related, and otherwise on the hilt of those who already have a criminal record and have no intention of playing by the rules.

gun crime? Is that like gun violence? Where we need more gun control? Gun needs to be taken from those and shown for what it really is: crime, violence and control.

I lay in bed at night hoping that one of my guns doesn't turn violent. It might come after me in my sleep. Guns are scary, mean-spirited things.

There is no such thing as an assault rifle.........that is just a made up name by the anti's.

There are assault rifles. They are select fire, semi auto, three shot burst and full auto. They are expensive and must be registered with the government. AR 15 isn't an assault rifle. AR as in AR 15 stands for Armalite Rifle not Assault Rifle.

There are assault rifles. They are select fire, semi auto, three shot burst and full auto. They are expensive and must be registered with the government. AR 15 isn't an assault rifle. AR as in AR 15 stands for Armalite Rifle not Assault Rifle.

Show a picture of a factory stamp on the mag well or barrel saying assault rifle. If it is not stamped as that it is a m 16, m4 or whatever it happens to be stamped on it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top