JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look at the gun laws, itself. It doesn't just make all gun owners register their "assault rifles" and hi-cap mags, it makes anyone that doesn't illegal to possess them. California, for example, has done a brilliant job of weeding out their ARs and AKs to almost non-existance...now they're making up more and more laws about even CA compliant ARs and AKs...but I'll try not to drift too much.

The problem with California in a situation where something goes major sour. Is that there are tens of thousands of US military personnel stationed within that State. Most, not all but a whole lot are originally from different States and moved to California bringing what they owned in their prior State, including their firearms. Seriously, you don't think much about the laws of the State that you're moving to when it comes to gun laws, if you lived in a State that wasn't so backasswards, like California is. You're more worried about getting you and all your gear to your new duty station. So if anything happens and the military personnel down there are told to act on something domestic against the people, having to check in and out weapons from the armory. Well a lot of them will be well armed all on their own & wont need their A2/3. Especially if they decide to say EFF the government, because they want to use them to corral Americans up or enforce some dumb law.

Last Edited:
"Enemies Foreign and Domestic" by Matthew Bracken.

It's a good read. Has anyone picked up a copy?

For those that haven't, it correlates with the Connecticut issue.

Be well,
Will

Actually it's a series of three books. He gave them away on Amazon a while back, I have them on my Kindle Fire.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

How many criminals registered firearms? That number was probably "too high to print". OR......that number is zero.

According to the SCOTUS criminals are not required to register or even say if they own weapons, it's a "tool of their trade" and necessary for them to have. So they can't be charged with a crime nor made to register them. Seems Conn just made a lot of their citizens felons so they no longer need to comply!

Haynes v. United States, 390 U.S. 85 (1968), was a United States Supreme Court decision interpreting the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution's self-incrimination clause. Haynes extended the Fifth Amendment protections elucidated in Marchetti v. United States, 390 U.S. 39, 57 (1968).[1]

The National Firearms Act of 1934 required the registration of certain types of firearms. Miles Edward Haynes was a convicted felon who was charged with failing to register a firearm under the Act. Haynes argued that, because he was a convicted felon and thus prohibited from owning a firearm, requiring him to register was essentially requiring him to make an open admission to the government that he was in violation of the law, which was thus a violation of his right not to incriminate himself.

In a 7-1 decision, the Court ruled in 1968 in favor of Haynes. Earl Warren dissented in a one sentence opinion and Thurgood Marshall did not participate in the ruling.

As with many other 5th amendment cases, felons and others prohibited from possessing firearms could not be compelled to incriminate themselves through registration.[1][2] The National Firearm Act was amended after Haynes to make it apply only to those who could lawfully possess a firearm. This eliminated prosecution of prohibited persons, such as criminals, and cured the self-incrimination problem. In this new form, the new registration provision was upheld. The court held: " To eliminate the defects revealed by Haynes, Congress amended the Act so that only a possessor who lawfully makes, manufactures, or imports firearms can and must register them", United States v. Freed, 401 U.S. 601 (1971).[3] The original Haynes decision continues to block state prosecutions of criminals who fail to register guns as required by various state law gun registration schemes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haynes_v._United_States

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Last Edited:
Id rather die than register my rights away.
Those 50,000 registered are no friends of mine.
Secret shame firearm owners.
They let it get that way, they chose to sign up for nazi supervision..
Good riddance.

And lastly, 50,000 come on.. I doubt Conn even has that many "assault rifles"

What about a massive wave of out of state armed citizens flooded CT?
Im not talking about 1-2000 but rather 10-20000?

An army of constitutionalists patriots right outside their capitol, right outside the treasonous politicians houses, right outside head law enforcement officers, captains, chiefs houses.
Make them feel as small and hopeless as they've made their own subjects feel.
Im quite sure they'd get the message.
We will not be pushed around anymore.

I would only hope leos would dare not enforce such an unconstitutional law.

Odds are they'd send in the national guard or who ever else.. But itd be a bigger sign then whining about it or just moving away.
But you know, even if things were to go bad (shots exchanged).. We're at that point folks.. It had to happen sometime.

If WA had something like this going on right now Id ride up there and help.. Too close to home.
California happened when I was younger and oblivious and I fear its far far too late.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top