JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends how big of a gun you are trying to conceal. Probably best with pleated slacks and a pocket sleeve type holster, which will reduce the imprint. Other option is a Versacarry in an extra long size which will seat the gun IWB at the belt line. Whatever is left showing can be hidden by a smart phone case. If you're really cool like me you could use a fanny pack and they will be none the wiser.

I would think you'd want to pursue a tuckable type holster, where the shirt goes around the gun when tucked in, those causing the handgun to vanish under the tucked in shirt.

I have tuckables for my 2" .38 and my XDs (3.3 in 45 ACP)... Both work well... Especially when I can't go untucked...

Depends how big of a gun you are trying to conceal. Probably best with pleated slacks and a pocket sleeve type holster, which will reduce the imprint. Other option is a Versacarry in an extra long size which will seat the gun IWB at the belt line. Whatever is left showing can be hidden by a smart phone case. If you're really cool like me you could use a fanny pack and they will be none the wiser.

Pleated dress pants or Dockers type pant with a pocket holster is what works best for me. I can carry a small 380, 9mm or 38 special everywhere I go and no one is the wiser.

When I can't get away with an untucked shirt, I pull the shirt tails out all the way around so they droop over my belt line. Carry a Shield at right kidney using Alien Gear IWB holster. But anyone in the know would guess right if they picked up on the belt clips.

Buy a package of three, (3) cotton jockey shorts and sew them all together very well. Make sure you get a tight size. Then place the firearm in the groin area exactly how you want it. Then outline the guns profile and sew all around except for the top. You might have to buy extra shorts to experiment with this carry.

All more stitches for two, (2) reload mags resting just above the big groin arteries where you leg meets the lower belly. Make sure the mags slide in tight. Same with the gun. Obviously this type of deep concealment carry PRECLUDES ANY firearm being chambered. A thumb and grip safety ain't enough.

This setup seems to work OK with the dinky plastic .380 pieces. Does not work so well with an all steel PPK. Even with tight tight briefs the gun tends to bobble around some while running jumping and dancing. Sometimes this visible movement helps you socially. Sometimes it does not. Depends. Yikes! :)

Put the clips on your pants and the belt over the clips, much less noticeable....

Tried that. The clips hook inward, and there's not much of a seam to catch on the waistline. It would probably work with a loose fit holster, but the Alien Gear requires a strong jerk [leave that one alone!] to clear cleanly.

The only person I know that works in an office, business casual, uses the urban carry holster. He says good things about it. Especially as he sites in front of a computer most of the day. It sits on his thigh basically all day and has zero print. He carries a Glock 43 with it wearing slacks and a button up long sleeve shirt.

Urban Carry G2

I still use a "SNEAKY PETE" with a G27~~ looks like a cell phone carrier and no one has ever asked about it. It is custom made to fit which ever gun you chose. Comes in leather or a poly . Just need a good belt,which you should already have.
A 9mm or 40 is a lot5 better ten any mouse gun.:D:D:D

I still use a "SNEAKY PETE" with a G27~~ looks like a cell phone carrier and no one has ever asked about it. It is custom made to fit which ever gun you chose. Comes in leather or a poly . Just need a good belt,which you should already have.
A 9mm or 40 is a lot5 better ten any mouse gun.:D:D:D

You have a G27 in a Sneaky Pete? I thought they looked pretty big even for smaller pistols. That's impressive.

Smallest/most unobtrusive I can go is is pleated slacks with a Ruger LCP in a pocket holster. I wear the pleated slacks anyway, my almost 70 year old nards need their freedom!
What are you looking to conceal?

Last Edited:
Old guy. My solution. Purchase your pants in the next size up. Carry IWB wearing a square tailed shirt with a sturdy belt. Perfect. Business casual too. At least it is in my world :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top