JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only person I know that works in an office, business casual, uses the urban carry holster. He says good things about it. Especially as he sites in front of a computer most of the day. It sits on his thigh basically all day and has zero print. He carries a Glock 43 with it wearing slacks and a button up long sleeve shirt.

Urban Carry G2

I've been contemplating these for about 3 weeks now, so I just ordered one up for my G43. I'll let y'all know what I find and think about them.

:s0155:

The only person I know that works in an office, business casual, uses the urban carry holster. He says good things about it. Especially as he sites in front of a computer most of the day. It sits on his thigh basically all day and has zero print. Urban Carry G2

Bought one and have been using it for a the last eight days. For me it works best behind my right front pocket, as I can sit down easily and the 'lump' just looks like you have something in your pocket. They come in S, M & L sizes to fit pistols of various barrel lengths. The holster part is more like a generic pocket that covers all but the grip, which means it can be used left or right side.

Two drawbacks. First, it's a deep carry so you have to pull up the flap that covers the belt clip to raise the pistol grip above the belt. On the whole, that can be an acceptable trade-off for many office or public situations as the holster isn't obvious even with the shirt tucked in. And particularly in the summer, when I'm wearing loose fitting shorts and T-shirt. Second, it's made of leather and still gives a leather creak when I sit or squat, like I'm leaning back in a leather chair. I'm going to keep carrying my Shield in this holster for a few months to see whether my opinion changes over time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top