JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Similar experience here, they checked the wife's purse, waved me right through, Commander and all... Go figure, the Mrs. Must appear as more of a threat than me... Mr. Greyman...

but then dont try that at a Blazer game...
and it will always vary show to show if they wand or not...

A lot of people dont realize just how much discrimination gun owners face exercising a constitutional right.

ive got my knife in everytime ive been there. i stash it in wifes purse.so i guess its easiest if you go with a female who has a purse... or if youre carrying a purse... i mean its portland so...

The OP is right about that area, it's dangerous as hell down there! Never catch me down there unless I'm heavily armed! The MODA center can kiss it. :cool:

ive got my knife in everytime ive been there. i stash it in wifes purse.so i guess its easiest if you go with a female who has a purse... or if youre carrying a purse... i mean its portland so...
lol, you would fit in if you were but lets get it right and call it a "man bag" :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top