JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you comply or just acknowledge that nothing good will come of it?

• It's a trap

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • On my way to Hall D!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
20230219_115809.jpg

Yep. I had to do a double take. I wonder how special one needs to be to voluntarily tell anyone what they may or may not have on them.
There are plenty who would volunteer that info….

They are the same ones who tell cops they have a firearm during a simple traffic stop, immediately bought 10 round mags (before 114 even passed), or turn around and put their guns in their rig when there is a sign that says "No weapons allowed."

Not knocking them. We are all free to do what we want.

"please just let us know"

.... my suspicion is thats a trap to disarm you for the event. Its not like there gonna just say "thanks"...

Was this the annual Sportsmans show?

There are plenty who would volunteer that info….

They are the same ones who tell cops they have a firearm during a simple traffic stop, immediately bought 10 round mags (before 114 even passed), or turn around and put their guns in their rig when there is a sign that says "No weapons allowed."

Not knocking them. We are all free to do what we want.
I take it you dont have a carry permit

"please just let us know"

.... my suspicion is thats a trap to disarm you for the event. Its not like there gonna just say "thanks"...

Was this the annual Sportsmans show?
Yep

I think it would have been fun to have worked the CC booth there mainly just to see who the type is to announce they are carrying where its already legal to carry, then lecture them on what "concealed means concealed" means....
😋

I bet 20 bucks that everyone who went and told them was either wearing 5.11 gear or carrying in an Uncle Mike's holster

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top