JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Compromise requires both sides. The gun control side has never given up a single concession. Not once. Not ever.

There is no compromise of a natural right that does not diminish our humanity.

Interestingly the 2nd Amendment came about because they refused to compromise safety and security for what was offered and that was more a police state ideology and our forefathers said no. Many of the same types today were the same types back then trying to control us, and call it freedom.:mad:

What they need to do is stop laying more and more bubbleguming laws on law abiding citizens and do something about the bubbleguming criminals.

Like IP44 making ME a criminal if someone breaks into my home, steals a firearm, and commits a crime with it!! There are already laws against breaking into my home!! Why not enforce those!!:s0121:

Compromise,

We happened to be speaking about our rights according to the second amendment bill of rights, so let's take a look at what else, one would be willing to compromise. Would you compromise the health and well being of your children and your family, would you compromise their safety and ability to be protected. If the answer is no, you would not compromise these things one must understand by compromising even a small amount will affect those that we would be compromising on all the things we say we would not, but is exactly what would be affected. These are the things we need to be paying attention to with any firearm laws proposals, bills, ballot measures, or anything that would affect our rights it's not simply that we are affecting the right to choose what type of firearm we may have we are affecting the overall value of the protection of our rights and her family based on those decisions we make to compromise.

There are already laws against breaking into my home!! Why not enforce those!!:s0121:
Laws aren't there to oppress the poor undocumented borrowers. You are perpetuating the crime to prison pipeline. All your attitude will do is lock people up and separate them from their next generation of democratic voters.

I am ashamed to be white when I hear people of your ilk talk.

Go get your scourge and take 15 minutes of penance. Remember no blood, no forgiveness.

Every violent prevention law ever passed that took away firearms or rights, failed to prevent anything.
FACT: EVERY COUNTRY THAT HAS BANNED GUNS HAS HAD A 60-80% RISE IN PERSON ON PERSON CRIME.
ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS LOOK AT A WHOLE GUN FREE ZONE CITY CHICAGO..........AND SEE COMPROMISES DO NOT WORK.................................EVER!:mad:

I would be willing to compromise just to get this IP43 behind us. In exchange for dropping IP43 AND statutory or constitutional change to disallow ANY further state gun legislation for the next 150 years, I'd give them this:

1) bump stock ban
2) increase age to buy a semi-auto gun to 21, unless approved by a parent

If they'd make that trade (they won't) I'd do it. The bump stock ban will come anyway from the feds, maybe age 21 also. And we'll be lucky if the feds don't pass their AW ban - it's almost identical to IP43.

I don't like this compromise, it's unconstitutional, but it seems that so many of these nutty mass shooters are under age 21. I know it's an insult to decent young people raised properly in good homes, and I know the problem is actually a result, not of "guns", but of a liberal society that has low morals, no child discipline, poor parenting, little religion, powerful meds given out like candy, schools and law enforcement not doing their job, etc.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top