JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was very good. Here's another good video. A law professor and a police officer/law student agree that you shouldn't talk to the police, and explain how almost anything you say can get you into trouble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Posted on another forum

Refuse to consent to a search if asked, but add "But I will not resist you in any way" and let them perform an illegal search if they insist.

Very good. :s0155:

1. Be polite
2. Don't consent to anything
3. Don't argue the law
4. Remember his name

Not much else you can do, right? If he shuts down your party illegally, the best you can do is report him to his supervisor, which probably won't do anything.

Man, I really miss the security screen door, the kind with heavy bars in front of the screen, that I had at my last rental house. It had it's own double-deadbolt so you still had a locked, barred door in front of you when you opened the house door. You could leave the house door safely open all night in the hot summer time.

And NOBODY could barge into your house without permission, even a PO-PO! (that's P'd-off Police Officer.) Good bars make polite visitors. Keeps kangaroo invaders out too!.......................elsullo :s0155:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads