JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been wanting a pair since I bought my first 1911 and now that the movie is out I want them even more. They are kind of pricey at $85 though.

pic-2009-03-12-watchmen-grips-large.jpg

Aye...first things first...I need UW to win Saturday. Then I need to get a 1911, lolz. But one way or another, a 1911 is my next purchase. Lookin' at a Para 1445 limited.

How cool would it be to get one grip signed by Alan Moore and the other by Dave Gibbons. Hmmm....

the refs refused to call anything on Purdue. I counted at least (other times might be questionable, but there were at least) 3 times Thomas was fouled while shooting in the lane that they didn't call and I caught at least two bogus calls on Overton, once he had hands out to the sides doing the shuffle, textbook stuff, and they called a defensive foul on him and the other time he was playin tenacious D and it tied up the Purdue guard, who elbowed Overton in the face and the refs called the foul on...drumroll....Overton.
Brockman was stellar as usual. Really, UW looked gr8 in the 2nd half and I honestly think, despite any side interest I mighta had in the game that UW was the better team, played better and got robbed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top