Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

User 1234

Reactions

Reactions
Only time I handled a Colt anything was the AR while in basic. Sounds like another company from yesteryears is going under instead of trying to compete.

Or they got a fat juicy Gov contract, which has been their bread and butter for decades. Colt has long history of blowing off civilian sale in favor of hooking the Man up. Either way I doubt they are going under

That said as I posted elsewhere...

BCM
Centurion Arms
Daniel Defense
KAC
LMT
SIONICS
SOLGW

Something tells me I'll get by.

Reactions
To be fair Colt barrel was the only one offering chrome line chambers and bores for quite some time. BCM today is what Colt used to be. Then the higher end ARs such as Noveske and LMT started stealing some of those sales as well but they cost a lot more. Then the budget ARs stole the lower end market so Colt just got squeezed out of the market slowly over time. Most people looking for Colts are looking for the older ones now

When I was in Italy, there was a marketing campaign going on that simply read, "Drink Beer." All of the major brewers looking to get into the market went in on the agnostic ad simply because Italians drink wine, not beer, and they needed to convert people before competing at the brand level.

Sure seems like something similar could be done here, with guns, to non-shooters. Wouldn't help Colt though - seems it's too late for them.

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms
Let Freedom Ring
Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR

Latest Resource Reviews