JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thoughts and prayers for those who have lost loved ones as well as those who have been injured or have loved ones who were injured.

Another tragedy, which will be twisted and used against the constitutional rights of the populace for the acts of a criminal...

Another sad day for America...

News has just reported that the response to the school shooting was so quick because there just happened to luckily be a special SWAT drill fortuitously by amazing chance going on at that random time at a nearby location.
They also said that the shooter was apprehended on his way to his home and not in the school. Being known to authorities as a troublemaker, they knew where he lived so they just picked him up.

(It is a breaking news story, media looking to broadcast as much as they can, verified or not.... grain of salt.)
This is true the got him miles away from the school he was expelled from school they also took his brother in for questions

I been home all day and was watching when it broke there is still a lot of stuff flying around media but law enforcement has said it was 223 AR style rifle and had multiple mag's

There is a video that they showed early from a kid in a class room of him trying to shoot the door open probably 8 to 10 rounds then it stops he didn't get in that room they are not showing it any more for some reason

I always get sick when they have a press conference with the doctors because there is always some media idiot that ask what the wounds look like idiots why ask that question

I always get sick when they have a press conference with the doctors because there is always some media idiot that ask what the wounds look like idiots why ask that question

Exactly. Stupid media asking what caliber was used and how old the patients are and what kind of specific injuries. :rolleyes:

One more because I just saw a interview with a kid from the school RED FLAGS EVERY WHERE OTHER KIDS SAID HE WAS UNSTABLE

One reporter felt the need to specify how many school shootings since Trump came into office.

Ya the media talks up school shootings like its' common. If it is common why didn't those 3,000 kids have cops protecting them? Heck anyone could walk in off the street and murder our kids yet the school districts don't have cops in the schools. The man hours of the hundred cops and vehicles to cover that shooting would have paid for police on the ground for years.

I don't care who is in office...or any other BS line of reasoning...
We need to get down to brass tacks and see just what is causing this to happen.

Going after:
Who is in office...
Law abiding gun owners...
The gun itself...
And any other of the "Usual Suspects"...that the media places the blame on...Is useless.
More than useless , it creates a divide where none is needed...

A long hard look at just what is different about guns , gun owners and gun ownership and us as Americans is needed.
Back in the 1940's you could mail order direct to your home a then current military issue rifle , the 1903 Springfield...in fact you were encouraged to do so in some magazines and by some organizations ...
So a then current military issue rifle could be shipped to your door...no Background Check , no waiting period etc...and no "school shooting of the week" , making the news...
I understand that crimes were happening...but Damn...just what is the difference between then and now?
What the hell happened?

Note to all ...
I do not think that law abiding gun owners nor guns themselves are the problem here...
Andy

Ya the media talks up school shootings like its' common. If it is common why didn't those 3,000 kids have cops protecting them? Heck anyone could walk in off the street and murder our kids yet the school districts don't have cops in the schools. The man hours of the hundred cops and vehicles to cover that shooting would have paid for police on the ground for years.
When I go to South Carolina every other year I go with my friend to drop his son off at school they have three cops on campus with guns at drop off and pick up times and one armed cop on school grounds all day

I understand that crimes were happening...but Damn...just what is the difference between then and now?
What the hell happened?
Increased/unvetted immigration and out of control political polarization - to the point where students are being taught to to ignore American history and outwardly protest it.

The Sheriff said there is a man on duty in every school in Broward County. I also heard a school kid say he saw a security officer that was down.

The Sheriff said there is a man on duty in every school in Broward County. I also heard a school kid say he saw a security officer that was down.
I saw interview with a girl that said she saw her teacher get shot blocking the door and closing it .HERO

Another piece of bad news. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. That is all that really need be said at this time.

To the POS gun grabbers in the media, Hollywood and elsewhere that seek to use tragic events like these, using the blood of the dead to take my rights away - go f*&k yourselves.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top