JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kids all knew this guy was a killer yet no police protection.
Sounds like they let another one slip through the cracks...

See something, say something. If a lot of the kids "just knew" that he was a loose cannon, had emotional issues, or whatever, and none of them spoke up about it, how are the people who are supposed to be in charge to know? Especially if those concerns were based on interactions off campus where the faculty aren't seeing things? Now, if a student or two went to one of the adults in charge at the school and let them know they were worried about the shooter-to-be before something happened and nothing was done about that report, well, that's a completely different story.

Ban Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat and I GUARANTEE you'll have less shootings.

See something, say something. If a lot of the kids "just knew" that he was a loose cannon, had emotional issues, or whatever, and none of them spoke up about it, how are the people who are supposed to be in charge to know? Especially if those concerns were based on interactions off campus where the faculty aren't seeing things? Now, if a student or two went to one of the adults in charge at the school and let them know they were worried about the shooter-to-be before something happened and nothing was done about that report, well, that's a completely different story.
This all goes back to the fact that nobody wants to offend anyone

things like public humiliation, caning, stoning, hanging, burnt at the stake all come to mind

Some people are still suicidal enough to chuck it all for a big public statement in blood. I don't really think those would be an ample deterent.

In the days of the British Tudors, a popular punishment that was ordered was to be strung up by the neck until passing out, brought down and drawn tight on a table, revived, the belly was opened and the guts pulled out and burned, the privates cut off, then the offender was quartered. Worth a try? What say us???

This student was expelled from the school he shot up for some sort of egregious behavior. Perhaps expelling him wasn't quite the appropriate action? Since he was known to be unstable by school administration, perhaps law enforcement should have also been involved. It's being reported by the media that students are saying that if anyone where to shoot up the school it was this individual.

Chris Mathews/MSNBC: There were no problems making Tommy guns illegal. Why can't we do the same with semi-automatic AR-15's? Now Chris' expert panel is debating what has to be done to outlaw semi-automatic weapons.

Last Edited:
TBH, I don't have social media but somehow everyday I read about the #MeToo stories and frankly I'm done hearing about them. Rose McGowan needs to go get a life. I'm sorry that Weinstein did what he did but to then go and start personally attacking everyone around her that she "thinks" might have known?? GET OVER IT. Her former manager committed suicide a few days ago over the whole thing. THIS is the problem with social media and internet tough guys. Enough is enough.

This photo is now circulating of the supposed shooter. Apparently (I say apparently, because not yet confirmed), he had ties to groups like Antifa and a Syrian extremist group. Check out the photo and the shirt he's wearing. Nicholas de Jesus Cruz.

DWCWVMnU0AAGuH0.jpg

Some kids around here were reported many times and the judges let them go. It was many years until they progressed to serious trouble, but by then it was inevitable.
My nephew has said there are kids at his school that other kids suspect as problems I said if you think something is up say something

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top