JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sick thing is that there are things that could be done to make kids safer in school. It's not gun control, it's putting armed and trained professionals in the schools, combined with ways to help prevent entry into the schools or to contain them if they do get in. Retired military and LE could easily be used to fill this roll. But the anti's would rather make the focus stripping our rights. Screw 'em. There are real solutions ready to go and they fight it. They don't really care about these lives - they want us disarmed, plain and simple.

They claim the school had two armed police officers patrolling the campus.. I would like to hear more about the facts here. How could two armed police officers manage not to respond to this shooting, which was just pretty much a bloodbath? How did he manage to massacre over 17 people and then be able to escape with two armed officers on campus? Where these officers hiding behind a bush? Were they truly on campus at that time and able to quickly respond?

We all know most school campuses in this country are gun free zones. That is why murderers pick these places, easy pickings. Where was this armed security they are talking about? I cannot believe two armed officers were within quick responding distance. Something is fishy about the facts the media is giving us.

Mental health, or more specifically the lack thereof is the problem. Not the tool chosen. Have they said yet how he got the gun?

Or at least a ballistic backpack...

Every school in America should have a lexan interlock vestibule to permit entrance to the school once classes begin.
I just said before that I have talked to my sister about the back packs they are exspesive but how much would you spend to protect your kid I live almost directly across the street from a elementary school I see people walking there kids to and from school every morning and every afternoon I hear the kids screaming and yelling playing on the playground every day it's so funny you have to be a INSANE PERSON TO WANT TO HURT LITTLE KIDS so innocent

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top