JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trump is not my savior but I do have one.:D He is a duly elected potus and if he is removed my feeling would be the country is done for. At my age I won't have to worry much about the aftermath. The country will go communist and will never be great again. It's been under a controlld decline for years and if Trump hadn't come along the borders would be wide open today and your country gone. The FBI spying on everyone and letting our kids die and you would lose your gun rights.:D
Lots of truth on this post, considering one presidential candidate was under a current FBI investigation, but no charges were ever brought against her. As a matter of fact, the then current FBI director exonerated her weeks before the investigation was concluded... Go figure...

Lots of truth on this post, considering one presidential candidate was under a current FBI investigation, but no charges were ever brought against her. As a matter of fact, the then current FBI director exonerated her weeks before the investigation was concluded... Go figure...

Big list of folks in the FBI that have turned corrupt. A lot have retired early and many others given jobs beneath their employment. Far more have been accused corrupt at the FBI than Mueller has accused in America on the Trump investigation. Sad part is for the millions they spent on 13 indictments they can't proccecute they could have saved 17 kids if they just would have taken the time.

Big list of folks in the FBI that have turned corrupt. A lot have retired early and many others given jobs beneath their employment. Far more have been accused corrupt at the FBI than Mueller has accused in America on the Trump investigation. Sad part is for the millions they spent on 13 indictments they can't proccecute they could have saved 17 kids if they just would have taken the time.
Trump indicates that this is mental illness issue not a gun issue and I do agree with that then he cuts Medicare everywhere he can which provides a large sum of money fighting and treating mental illness
Make sense to you? Kind of hypocritical to me.

Trump indicates that this is mental illness issue not a gun issue and I do agree with that then he cuts Medicare everywhere he can which provides a large sum of money fighting and treating mental illness
Make sense to you? Kind of hypocritical to me.

I was reading the shooter was receiving counseling for some time because of the death of his adoptive mom so I wonder if he received psych drugs to set him off. However because I pay for Medicare I know that is for people over 65. It's Medicaid that is free Healthcare for those who can't afford it, Oregon uses it to pay for free abortions for illegals so maybe there should be cuts.

Trump stepped into this mess of a country and is trying to make it better. I know some of you guys hate him so much you would rather see the country fail than him make America great again. You got a good look at the failure when those kids were murdered. If Trump fails you will see far worse, are you good with that?

We can disagree all night long. I do not think Trump is saving this country at all. We will just disagree. We simply see things differently and time will tell who is right. You may be. I am saddened greatly by any loss of innocent life. To say any.more would be repetitive.

We can disagree all night long. I do not think Trump is saving this country at all. We will just disagree. We simply see things differently and time will tell who is right. You may be. I am saddened greatly by any loss of innocent life. To say any.more would be repetitive.

Trump can save the country but not if the left undermines his presidency which they are doing. If he makes America great again then we all prosper and our kids can have the good living we did. If he is stopped then it's backed to the managed decline of high crime, 50,000 opiods deaths, no borders, failed infastructure and the end of your gun rights. Hate him all you want but better hope he turns the country around.:D

Trump can save the country but not if the left undermines his presidency which they are doing. If he makes America great again then we all prosper and our kids can have the good living we did. If he is stopped then it's backed to the managed decline of high crime, 50,000 opiods deaths, no borders, failed infastructure and the end of your gun rights. Hate him all you want but better hope he turns the country around.:D
Time will tell. He certainly is not a man of Morales and ethics.

I do not know if Trump is innocent maybe you have access to information I don't that is why the investigation needs to play it's course. Already the have Flynn, Manifort and now Gates. Seems they are closing in on the big fish. And yes we need to know the tactics of our enemies and they certainly won't be forthcoming with that info. If Trump had nothing to hide he would be aiding the investigation instead of hindering it.
oh please .....you dont help people wanting to prosecute or frame you ........seriously thats just ridiculous,
you dont have any information on trump you stated but
you whine about trump and say little about the plethora of democratic dirty underhanded election rigging we have found.
complete corruption of the state dept, irs, fbi, nsa, and I will say it...... it will come out the white house was complicate too to get the crooked clintons in the white house despite they would keep selling out our country

in my opinion.....anyone still standing up for the democrats after what weve seen the past 2 years is not wanting to see the democrat corruption or the country succeed

This is a thread about the school shooting in Parkland Florida...

Lets keep the political commentary of:
Who is the good guy politician...
Who is the bad guy politician...
And my guys and party of choice are better than your guys and party of choice...
Out of the discussion.
Thank you,
Andy

Politicians gave up morals and etics back when Clinton was doing Lewinski, they said character didn't matter, are you saying it does matter now?:D Sorry Andy I was answering as I went and didn' see your post. I will refrain from my focus on how we got here and just talk about the event. You have my deepest apology.

Last Edited:
The local town citizens the police and the school new more about this individuals behavior than anyone other than his family. They did nothing and yet we blame the FBI. Yes the FBI dropped the ball but there were alot of individuals that in my mind were more negligent than they were.

Well what he is talking about is morals and accountability. The reporter asks, what should government do about it?

That is the problem. Government is doing too much. Telling children 13 to 16 they can make adult decisions without having to deal with the consequences. Which is a lie. Then the kids don't have the coping mechanisms to deal with it.

Hollywood (entertainment in general, including news) has gotten a free ride for 20 yrs and finger pointing elsewhere. Honesty is the new evil. Reality is hate speech. This is why we can't hold conversations.

And Obama snorting coke off Larry Sinclair's johnson was the height of morality. Clinton...moral. Let's bomb Iraq because Arabs crashed planes Bush...Daddy Bush new world order....fact is morality is not on the radar when it comes to any of our leaders.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top