JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So how does that make Hillary in charge of the FBI or working for her?
You did not say which specific civilian. You only said "civilian". Next time, be more specific, otherwise this is how conspiracies and politicians keep picking up steam. Note that in the previous post I made, I did not say yes Hillary controls the FBI. Only that a civilian controls the FBI, which is fact, because the head of FBI is a civilian.

You did not say which specific civilian. You only said "civilian". Next time, be more specific, otherwise this is how conspiracies and politicians keep picking up steam. Note that in the previous post I made, I did not say yes Hillary controls the FBI. Only that a civilian controls the FBI, which is fact, because the head of FBI is a civilian.
But you did say the fbi works for Hillary so where is your evidenc?

Doesn't make the IP address any more useful. Makes it even less useful, since they already know his real name.

your right of no use to the FBI.......the FBI is far too busy to get a IP Trace warrant from the comacast or whomever on a self professed wannabe mass murder
they are too busy getting FISA warrants & you know how hard they are to get

isnt this the problem they ALWAYS seem to know of the perpetrators prior but nothing happens be it shooters or antifa or terrorists seems they were aware

So how does that make Hillary in charge of the FBI or working for her?

Its working very well. The phoney dossier she paid to have made up has nearly shut down the government. The fisa searches are giving her dirt to spread and it's kept people too busy to look into the uranium one scandal and her foundation she got millions for. What we got was an FBI too busy framing Trump to go after real killers like the school shooter.:D:D Does it bother you to wear your "I am with her" t shirt when she goes after guns the Australian way?:D:D:eek:

After Meuller indicted the 13 Russians it's pretty clear that even if Trump had nothing to do with them he has still committed obstruction . He has done what he could to stop the investigation.I am looking fer the next shoes to fall. To think that Hillary as a civilian is telling the FBI what to do is pure ignorance. It has been said that her email fiasco cost her the election what comes out from Meullers investigation may make that look like child's play. Having staff working for you that can't get a security clearance shows how important security is to this administration. I did not vote for her but knowing how Trump has behaved I doubt she could do any worse.

Last Edited:
Some folks have been whining lately that the FBI, because of all the Comey, et al crap going on, is not getting the respect they deserve.

They blew it in Texas. They blew it here. And I know they've blown it in other places too. They should probably quiet down about not getting respect - they're going to have to earn it.

I promise not to post this link again - but it's a perfect fit to your comment. Kinda hard to respect the FBI at the moment.

After Meuller indicted the 13 Russians it's pretty clear that even if Trump had nothing to do with them he has still committed obstruction . He has done what he could to stop the investigation.I am looking fer the next shoes to fall. To think that Hillary as a civilian is telling the FBI what to do is pure ignorance. It has been said that her email fiasco cost her the election what comes out from Meullers investigation may make that look like child's play. Having staff working for you that can't get a security clearance shows how important security is to this administration. I did not vote for her but knowing how Trump has behaved I doubt she could do any worse.

Mueller has spent millions on nothing and not one of those 13 will be procecuted. Money that could have been spent on real crime like the school shooter. Kids murdered while the FBI planned to spend a million on the dossier fabricated by Hillary. While the FBI hunts collusion real criminals hunt us. I bet you can't even name the laws broken that Muller is special council to go after. The reason you can't is they didn't give him a specific law broken and gave him unlimited funds in a hunting lic. Funds that could be used to protect schools.o_O

Mueller has spent millions on nothing and not one of those 13 will be procecuted. Money that could have been spent on real crime like the school shooter. Kids murdered while the FBI planned to spend a million on the dossier fabricated by Hillary. While the FBI hunts collusion real criminals hunt us. I bet you can't even name the laws broken that Muller is special council to go after. The reason you can't is they didn't give him a specific law broken and gave him unlimited funds in a hunting lic. Funds that could be used to protect schools.o_O
Let's keep this simple as an American citizen i want our justice system to investigate other countries when they mess with out Democratic proceses and that includes wether our own leaders are involved. Maybe you don't care

BxwOuQO.png

I want to start by saying the kid committed a horrible crime, brought nothing but pain and suffering for the families and friends and will hopefully be punished to the full extent of the law.
However while I am NOT expressing any sympathy I am somewhat EMPATHETIC toward him. Looking at his picture I see nothing but PAIN in his eyes - I suspect this kid was broken from day one. He was adopted by 'older' parents (the adoptive father dies at 67 when he was six) and then lives with the adoptive mother until she dies at 81 - and he is 19 - his formative teen years were spent with someone of grandparent age and this disparity of age was not healthy for him. He grew up with his 'environment' as his parental 'guiding light' and without proper guidance became 'rogue'. He had nothing as a 'compass' for proper upbringing. He was, in effect, little more than a cornered wild animal - who was most likely so full of angst, anger, and despair he finally broke.

Let's keep this simple as an American citizen i want our justice system to investigate other countries when they mess with out Democratic proceses and that includes wether our own leaders are involved. Maybe you don't care

:D We don't need to spend millions to investigate foreigners we can't proccecute. We should of course go after Americans that should be jailed for working with the Russians to frame Trump. Millions to buy a dossier to use to get a fisa warrant to spy on Americans should get jail time. You agree if people are using foreign agents to bring false evidence it's a crime right? Its' purgery to bring false evidence before a court and the FBI used the dossier paid for by hillary to get a Fisa warrant. You would be in favor of jail for her if its' true right?

Folks are calling for the FBI to be shut down and go back to a US marshals service because the FBI is so corrupt. After watching time after time the failures I believe it's a good choice to get rid of the FBI.

What mandate is there in the U.N. for the U.S.' justice system to determine if other sovereign countries are messing around with their own legal system? That is best left to the U.N.'s World Court/Tribunal system and we all know how messy it is, so why should the U.S. FBI be responsible for other sovereign countries' legal affairs?

Does the FBI have any jurisdiction outside the borders of the U.S. with regards to other citizens (not U.S. citizens)? Only U.S. citizens are under the FBI's jurisdiction, and that should also go for any and all U.S. politicians, businesspeople and entities.

We can only ask the U.N. or international law courts to let us prosecute foreign actors, but short of sending troops in retalation/declaring war, or economic sanctions, there really is not much legally for the FBI to act upon any foreign interference with our political processes, but I'd wager there is much legal to be done for corporate lobbyism to be reduced or eliminated from our political system.

:D We don't need to spend millions to investigate foreigners we can't proccecute. We should of course go after Americans that should be jailed for working with the Russians to frame Trump. Millions to buy a dossier to use to get a fisa warrant to spy on Americans should get jail time. You agree if people are using foreign agents to bring false evidence it's a crime right? Its' purgery to bring false evidence before a court and the FBI used the dossier paid for by hillary to get a Fisa warrant. You would be in favor of jail for her if its' true right?

Folks are calling for the FBI to be shut down and go back to a US marshals service because the FBI is so corrupt. After watching time after time the failures I believe it's a good choice to get rid of the FBI.
I do not know if Trump is innocent maybe you have access to information I don't that is why the investigation needs to play it's course. Already the have Flynn, Manifort and now Gates. Seems they are closing in on the big fish. And yes we need to know the tactics of our enemies and they certainly won't be forthcoming with that info. If Trump had nothing to hide he would be aiding the investigation instead of hindering it.

I do not know if Trump is innocent maybe you have access to information I don't that is why the investigation needs to play it's course. Already the have Flynn, Manifort and now Gates. Seems they are closing in on the big fish. And yes we need to know the tactics of our enemies and they certainly won't be forthcoming with that info. If Trump had nothing to hide he would be aiding the investigation instead of hindering it.

35,000 people and cant' take the time to stop a school shooter reported to them twice. Time to cull them out over a years time and open up the Marshals service to do the work. Tell me the crimes of Flynn, Manafort and Gates and was it worth the millions it took to just accuse them, none have been convicted yet. When there is no big fish and your dollars have been wasted for years looking for a crime that didn't get defined or even exist how will you feel? A year from now after the investiation falsely smears people to get a favorable election there still won't be anyone in jail. We will still have the dead kids as a reminder of the FBI failure.o_O

35,000 people and cant' take the time to stop a school shooter reported to them twice. Time to cull them out over a years time and open up the Marshals service to do the work. Tell me the crimes of Flynn, Manafort and Gates and was it worth the millions it took to just accuse them, none have been convicted yet. When there is no big fish and your dollars have been wasted for years looking for a crime that didn't get defined or even exist how will you feel? A year from now after the investiation falsely smears people to get a favorable election there still won't be anyone in jail. We will still have the dead kids as a reminder of the FBI failure.o_O
How will you feel if your savior is eventually impeached on collusion or obstruction or even possibly worse? Trumps already tried to see if he could pardon himself.

How will you feel if your savior is eventually impeached on collusion or obstruction or even possibly worse? Trumps already tried to see if he could pardon himself.

Trump is not my savior but I do have one.:D He is a duly elected potus and if he is removed my feeling would be the country is done for. At my age I won't have to worry much about the aftermath. The country will go communist and will never be great again. It's been under a controlld decline for years and if Trump hadn't come along the borders would be wide open today and your country gone. The FBI spying on everyone and letting our kids die and you would lose your gun rights.:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top