JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IP addresses are not very useful, and it would have been hard to get unless the involved parties cooperated fully. First they'd have to get the IP from Google, which might require a subpoena, then they would have had to find out who was using that IP from the ISP, which might require another subpoena. That could quite likely end with nothing if the IP belonged to a public computer or VPN.

Even if it was a home computer, now you have to prove he was the one using it.
He was using his real, and not too common, name.

1F3739A1-B796-46D7-8069-A77E596FA55E.jpeg

Again, government failed to prevent a mass shooting, one they could have stopped. Heads need to roll on this.

And no more talk about gun control. Government control is what we need. Man this pisses me off to the extreme :mad: and I know no one will be held accountable.

Reading in the comments section and this one came out like a huge light bulb over my head. Well said Benjamin.;)

Benjamin wrote;
"It seems to me that every reply I read missed the point. He is talking about a cultural shift where community and inclusion is the norm. Right now we have a global society that is intent on division and isolation. We help that along with our technologically induced disconnection. Our society is one that fosters these tragedies. Adjusting our society to one where most actually care about the well-being of their neighbors would be an effective solution."

I was just reading the cops had been to the shooters house 39 times over 7 years.o_O

Wow, and the FBI had no idea whom the person with same name posting up specific terroristic threats may be? Interesting.

Had also read, in this thread perhaps, that local law enforcement were doing active shooter training nearby at the time of this incident. If true, interesting.

Wow, and the FBI had no idea whom the person with same name posting up specific terroristic threats may be? Interesting.

Had also read, in this thread perhaps, that local law enforcement were doing active shooter training nearby at the time of this incident. If true, interesting.

Some folks have been whining lately that the FBI, because of all the Comey, et al crap going on, is not getting the respect they deserve.

They blew it in Texas. They blew it here. And I know they've blown it in other places too. They should probably quiet down about not getting respect - they're going to have to earn it.

So here we are again with a killing of innocents that could have been prevented and now they dance on the bodies to take away our guns. Look to the past at failed background checks and blind eyes to the perpetrators and you will see a common theme, it'seems like they want it to happen. Am I cynical, you bet I am because as an old man I have watched the same parade for decades. Talking heads telling you they failed you and that you need to give up your guns.

All this killing tells me I need my gun now days more than ever.:eek:

When I had graduated high school there had only been a few major school shootings. By college several more. I can't even imagine how kids must live in fear nowadays. They deserve better. They count on adults to save them. And the adults in schools are as soft a target as the lids. So sad.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top