JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up a Tri Star/Canik C100 Sunday at the Portland Gun show. Who says there aren't any deals? I was looking for a med kit, which I picked up 2 for $35 and was looking for mid grade optics. Looking at CZs on one table I came across this CZ 75 compact that turned out to be a C-100, marked used for $279. Ok, I see you, and went about my business. Man, kept thinking about it. I already have a CZ P01. This is basically the same. But dang that was a good price.

Long story short I took it out today with the P01. I only out about 50 rounds thru it just to check that it worked. It did and I actually got more hits with it than the P01 in the low light. Last night I broke it down. It was clean but dry. There were no marks or scratches. It's seen little or no action before me. The P01's trigger is so much nicer but I already have hundreds of rounds through it This C-100 still feels pretty tight. I have a few used Sigs and an XD that had no issues. Even a Rock Island. This is my first clone. I took a picture but it came out too dark. Can't get decent light tonight. Will upload some later.

I don't know if a Taurus PT92 is a clone or not. There are several Berretta clones. Even Rock Island has one. Obviously there are several CZ 75 clone as well. I know some people are against Turkish companies but pre 90's people were probably against CZs and AKs.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top