JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a feeling we'll be shooting on the BLM land, just up the road. I can't remember where that is but rangerlars will know. I think we'll be sending a crew up to cleanup that area as well.

I took a half day off to finish the shopping. The salads, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes & chips are coming from MikeJ and Wifey (Thank you!).

Groceries.jpg
Anyone want to bring some donuts and/or breakfast bagels for the safety meeting?

I took a half day off to finish the shopping. The salads, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes & chips are coming from MikeJ and Wifey (Thank you!).

Anyone want to bring some donuts and/or breakfast bagels for the safety meeting?

I would but the only place that has donuts that I could go to in the morning would be Safeway and in my opinion I would not want to inflect those on anybody. I think they make better targets than food. Not that they are hard, just tasteless.

Driving conditions? My suburban is still in the shop, and the ranger pickup would be a tight squeeze. Would a passenger car make it there?

Driving conditions? My suburban is still in the shop, and the ranger pickup would be a tight squeeze. Would a passenger car make it there?
Yes Sir. Pavement right to the meeting site. If you go up the road with a crew, you could ride along in another rig.

I dunno, but I'll be there, and I can whip up some espressos or cafecitos... I keep those fixin's in my truck at all times
I'll have to see this truck set up with an espresso machine!

Heading out soon. See you all there.

It was a great day! I had fun meeting new people and learning a new area. And we cleaned up a lot of shotgun shells and wads lol. This was my first and definitely not my last.

Here's what I got on camera...

Started at the crack of dawn.
Cleanup 6-17-17-1.jpg

We had about 35 volunteers!
Cleanup 6-17-17-2.jpg

Drone! Thank you @FordPrefect !
Cleanup 6-17-17-3.jpg

Gave away some prizes!
Cleanup 6-17-17-4.jpg

Cleanup 6-17-17-5.jpg

Cleanup 6-17-17-6.jpg

Cleanup 6-17-17-7.jpg

Cleanup 6-17-17-8.jpg

Congrats to the winner of our fundraiser prize! The Garman GPSMAP st W/Oregon Hunt Chip!
Cleanup 6-17-17-9.jpg

Thank you Tara and Reno911 for great cooking!
Cleanup 6-17-17-10.jpg

Dump Stoppers! Dave will let me know how much we removed. Typically over 2000 pounds.
Cleanup 6-17-17-11.jpg

Thank you Dave and Sena!
Cleanup 6-17-17-12.jpg

All spiffed up!
Cleanup 6-17-17-13.jpg

Cleanup 6-17-17-14.jpg

The big gun was there!
Cleanup 6-17-17-15.jpg

Don't worry, @citizen a got it cleared!
Cleanup 6-17-17-16.jpg

Some big rounds for such a small pistol! o_O
Cleanup 6-17-17-17.jpg