JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang! Was going to bring my sister along because she wants to look into getting her CHL and a gun but we will be at the vacation house that weekend. Just after Finals week.

More prizes to give away! Show up, sign in and get your free raffle ticket! Drawing at lunch! (The free BBQ lunch!)

Thank you Cabela's!

Cabela's Logo 1.png
Cabelas gear bag.jpg Cabelas ground pounder.jpg
Gear bag and Ground Pounders! Yes, with an 's' on the end!

Got your Fathers Day gift yet? Come to the cleanup and win it!

Thank you Rapid Fire Arms, Sandy!

An 8 Round M&P Shield 9MM Mag and a RFA Logo'd Steel Ammo Box!
Rapid 1.jpg

2 Glock 15 Rnd Mags!
Rapid 2.jpg

Stop by their store in Sandy and tell them Thanks for supporting responsible shooting on public land!

So far, we've shown you 6 prizes to choose from if you win one of the free raffle drawings. When your number is called, choose which prize you like best from the prize table.

But we ain't done yet!

One more to come. You'll like this one! It is our fundraiser raffle to help further our mission of promoting responsible shooting on pubic land. So, buy as many $5.00 tickets as you can! I'll post it as soon as I have the final details.

I thought about giving you a hint, but, that might spoil it. Well, maybe not..... yeah maybe so..... At any rate..... Find yourself at this cleanup! ;)

I need a soft case for my AR-15, guess I'll have to stop by RFA and Cabela's to see what they have. It's great that they are willing to support this cause.

Weather forecast is looking good for Saturday. Beautiful day, woods, guns, BBQ, meeting your civic responsibilities, what more could you ask for. See everyone on Saturday.

Went up last Sunday to Oz pit. it was a bumpy ride. Looked fairly clean compared to what I have seen.
You made it to OZ? Is your truck still in one piece? It's so full of big pot holes you gotta go real slow and it takes forever! That's probably why it's not very trashed... because people can't get there easily. Was there snow?

At this cleanup, let's prod the FS to do something about that NF45 road! If they would smooth it out I'm sure we would see people going to the better places to shoot and not settling for the unsafe and illegal places they shoot at now.

Thanks for the report, Loner!

Sportsman's Warehouse chipped in these two cool prizes. These are 2 of the 6 free raffle drawings! This makes for great incentives to come join in on the good deeds we do in the forest!

Thank you Sportsman's Warehouse Clackamas!

jumping_targets_rocking_gopher_steel_motion_target_288830_1.jpg

pelican_progear_pistol_and_accessory_hard_back_case_1310260_1.jpg

sportsmans-warehouse-mainlogo-jpg.jpg

Need a GPS?

Here's a chance to win one! This is our fundraiser prize at the cleanup this Saturday. Each $5.00 donation gets a chance to win this Garmin GPSMAP 64st with an OnXMap of Oregon! (A $350 retail value!)

GPS.jpg

It's to help further the mission of Trash No Land so donate as many $5 bills as you can! Can't win it if you're not there!

Come join the fun, good deeds and great barbecue!

tnl_logo500.jpg
A 501(c)3 Nonprofit Charitable Volunteer organization of gun owners promoting responsible shooting on public land.

Here's a pic of one place I saw last weekend. It's up the road from the meeting place, shortly after the pavement ends, and up a spur road. It has at least 2 places where people are shooting. I don't like either one! Most of the trees that are down appear to be from the wind, as they are uprooted. Some have been shot down. People are putting their targets on the downed trees and leaving a mess. There is a fare earthen berm backstop, through the standing trees, but the part about no targets on trees, stumps or logs, makes this a place you shouldn't get caught at. If the logs were gone, or moved, it may be a fine place to shoot as long as you keep the targets away from the remaining trees.

IMG_2828.JPG
A second place, next to this one on the same road, was not good to shoot at because no earthen berm backstop. Only trees to stop bullets.

Both places need a cleanup.

Other than this place, and the one where we'll meet, I couldn't find any other trashed sites. I couldn't cruze all the roads so there may be more (most likely). However... The NF45 road is so bad with pot holes, I don't want to ask people to go further up. I think we have our hands full with the two sites and a couple small spots along the paved road.

We all really appreciate your help! Thank you!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top