JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What: BBQ/"Thanks for the Business and Memories" party.
Where: South Ridge Arms, 3502 N Meridian, Edgewood WA
When: July 22, 11am-3pm
Cost: Free, cash-only raffle $5/ticket

From their Facebook: "Our dearest amazing customers, friends and family. We are making our move to Idaho official. Due to the new house bill 1240 we have lost so much business and Dave can't get certain parts sent to WA to do any repairs.
We have loved being in Edgewood for almost 6 years. The community is amazing, the police department has been phenomenal and we have really grown as human beings.
Some of you have just become family and we will be forever greatful for you. The bantering, the venting and the love has been educational, crazy and just plain hilarious.
With this being said... our business name will change but we will still be able to have access to our email, [email protected], and would love visitors in Post Falls.
Our last day doing pistol paperwork will be August 1st and our last open day will be August 19th.
Please come in to say hey and join us on the 22nd of July for our Customer Appreciation BBQ! There is a raffle too that you will want to get in on."

_nc_ohc=lmlLpDBrzkUAX-Iepnm&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=CWtqpZhpG1kAX8hIgwR&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Well that's very bittersweet. :(

I've known Dave 15 years or so I think; sent many people to him who all appreciated it. That's the second "good guy" I've known to leave the state this year (Jason at Castle Guard in Centralia moved to Florida this past winter). My local 01 FFL told me he'll give up his license the end of this year, also. :(

May have to make a point to go to this; thanks for posting.

It's an ordeal and a half getting to their shop from where I am but always worth it. Rather alarming that when I asked them for a referral I was told that everyone they'd be comfortable with is either retiring or moving out of state too. :(

P*ss on Inslee, Ferguson, all their legislative enablers in doing this crap to good people and all who vote for them.

… when I asked them for a referral I was told that everyone they'd be comfortable with is either retiring or moving out of state too. :(
This is precisely what has been scaring me. I have an 03 FFL and can satisfy a little of my freedom that way, but not all (I bought a cool victory with it just today, with another member).

P*ss on Inslee, Ferguson, all their legislative enablers in doing this crap to good people and all who vote for them.
Agree with this.

I put the date on my Calendar. Danger is we are celebrating my mother's birthday that weekend with out of town guests, but I can likely get away (and may in fact want too!).

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews