JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
Hope you peoples have the camping energy for the Marys Peak clean up Sept 23. Details will be coming out soon. Nice paved lot to sleep in. :)

Thanks, Rem! Kind of a long trip for you but not as long as the others!

Yeah, man, I'm looking forward to Sept 23rd! That's gonna be a totally cool time with tons of prizes, lunch on BLM and the whole 9 yards! Looking forward to that!

Thanks for coming up this Sat!

In!

Sounds like North Fork Wolf Creek lane three has a couch left in it.

Perhaps we can send two folks and a truck on a small mission to grab it during the this cleanup.

I heard back from ODF and we are okay to camp at the gravel yard, (Otherwise known as, 'Little Brown's Camp'). That is also the location they are placing the dumpster.

If I remember we can get the couch on the way to the clean up. I havent looked at maps yet so I am guessing it is on the way.
Not really. Highway 26 splits to Highway 6 about 15 minutes before NFWC. Timber junction is about 7 minutes before Browns Camp on Highway 6 which goes over to highway 26. It would be about a 20-30 minute trip from Browns Camp to NFWC so about a 45-60 minute round trip.

@EPS donated two 1oz .999 silver 2nd Amendment silver coins to be raffled or auctioned off at this clean up.

Greatly appreciated @EPS

We will have to get you out to one of these in time!

View attachment 487277 View attachment 487278

And yet another NWFA member is donating this... @Rem700..300 Thank you!

Only at the cleanup on the 25th! Thank you Cabela's Tualatin!!!

As an appreciation for your stewardship participation, Hatpoint Target would like to give you the opportunity to win one of their awesome target stands! FREE! Simply attend this cleanup, receive your free raffle ticket and you stand a good chance to win! See you on the 25th! @HatPointTarget

View attachment 488768

View attachment 488769

View attachment 488770

Stewardship Keeps It Open!

SHOOTER'S GEAR KIT

This kit includes a 10x12 Tarp to help catch spent casings, A package of Dirty Bird Splatter Targets, A legal Fire Prevention Shovel and a handy 5 gallon Sportsman's Bucket for ease of carrying and cleanup! (Fire Extinguisher not included).

Not available as a kit in the store but you could win this FREE only at the Aug 25th Cleanup!​

All components graciously provided by Sportsman's Warehouse, Hillsboro, OR.​

THANK YOU for your support of public land shooting sports, Sportsman's Warehouse, Hillsboro!​

Lucky Sporting Goods, in Banks OR, offers up a great incentive to attend the cleanup on Aug 25th! You stand a good chance to win this LuckySG Shooters Package!

Includes; Adjustable steel target stand, two 8' firing strips, staple gun, cardboard backers, two 6-packs of Tru-Glo targets, and a coyote self standing target to blast away with Shoot-N-C.

Thank you @LuckySG !
Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC | Firearms and Gear for sale | Banks | 97106

This cleanup event has a new twist... A SILENT AUCTION on some pretty cool stuff!

Throughout this cleanup event, Aug 25th, you may bid on an item you'd like to have and update your bid when ever you like. At lunch time, we'll close the bidding and award the prize. Your donation benefits the cause for the betterment of public land recreational shooting sports.

Here is a very nice Cabela's Polar Cap Equalizer Cooler, 24 qt, retail value @ $199.99. Opening bid is $100.

> Proven ice retention of up to twelve days,
> Certified bear-resistant for use in the toughest environments,
> Elevated, nonskid feet reduce heat transfer,
> Heavy-duty rubberized latches with integrated bottle openers,
> Freezer-grade gasket provides an air-tight seal.

Thank you Cabela's Tualatin for your support of public land shooting sports!

This cleanup event has a new twist... A SILENT AUCTION on some pretty cool stuff!

Throughout this cleanup event, Aug 25th, you may bid on an item you'd like to have and update your bid when ever you like. At lunch time, we'll close the bidding and award the prize. Your donation benefits the cause for the betterment of public land recreational shooting sports.

Here is a great knife from CRKT (Columbia River Knife & Tool). A Carson M16-13Z. For years, Kit Carson's M16® designs have been their most popular series. And their Z version has built the largest user base of all. These knives are built for function, not fad. And they are exceptional values. Retail value $69.99, opening bid @$35.

• Automated Liner Safety
  • Triple Point™ Serrations
  • Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles
Thank you CRKT, for supporting public land shooting sports!

You may have seen this before at North Fork Wolf Creek Lanes. Cal left two of them there and they disappeared right away! Now you have an opportunity to get one at this cleanup only!

Up for auction is one hand made shooting bench. It breaks down with only 2 bolts for easy transportation. Sturdy! Well made! Nice work Cal, and great donation! Opening bid at $85, so, bid to your hearts content!

Just to recap all the free stuff and silent auctions that are going to be available at the clean up.

Bring some cash to bid, or donate!

All contributions are greatly appreciated and go towards keeping it open!

I don't know how to get the map up here, these are coordinates to another shooting pit, down Beaver dam road aways, that would be in need of a clean up I'm sure.

45.593077, -123.385655

How far is it to the cleanup this Saturday? Let me 'Range' it out for you!

The RX-1300i TBR with DNA. It ranges to wihin 1/2-yard out to 1,300 yards, gives you True Ballistic Range (TBR) to targets out to 800 yards, and delivers superior brightness and resolution. Trophy Scale gives you an accurate measurement of game before you ever pull the trigger. Performance, versatility, and reliability all come together here.

This awesome donation, from Leupold Optics, is up for silent auction at our cleanup on Sat 8-25. It retails for $299.00, opening bid at $200.

THANK YOU Leupold!

Event details at: 8-25-18 Browns Camp Quarry

Leupold Rangefinder RX-1300i-2-1.jpg

How far is it to the cleanup this Saturday? Let me 'Range' it out for you!

The RX-1300i TBR with DNA. It ranges to wihin 1/2-yard out to 1,300 yards, gives you True Ballistic Range (TBR) to targets out to 800 yards, and delivers superior brightness and resolution. Trophy Scale gives you an accurate measurement of game before you ever pull the trigger. Performance, versatility, and reliability all come together here.

This awesome donation, from Leupold Optics, is up for silent auction at our cleanup on Sat 8-25. It retails for $299.00, opening bid at $200.

THANK YOU Leupold!

Event details at: 8-25-18 Browns Camp Quarry

For me 22 mile away.

Always on a Saturday and always when I have to work. o_O
Well, we did have one on a Sunday, April 22nd. And planning another Sunday for Sept 23rd at Mary's Peak in Benton County OR. This one will have a ton of prizes, a BLM sponsored lunch and more. Keep an eye out for the announcement!

Picked up two 40 ounce cans of chili today. Think that's enough? I can easily get more.....

Water and shredded cheese Friday after work...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top