JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
Dumb question....what about restroom "facilities". I could care less about watering a tree but for the wife........

Dumb question....what about restroom "facilities". I could care less about watering a tree but for the wife........
Hmmm... I think there's a campground close by. We'll need to nail that down because that's an important issue!
That reminds me...

@Cogs, did you ever get a repair estimate on the previous dumpster? I'm still willing to donate something to help cover the repair cost.
Haven't heard yet. I suspect we'll find out by Saturday. Will post it when I know.

I mean, I'm not against using a tree as back support. But think about it. If you were standing around minding your own business and someone walked up and dropped a deuce on your feet how would you feel? Made me feel bad for the tree. :p:D

We will bring the costco cookies and a cheese cake for the Saturday potluck. Hope you peoples have the camping energy for the Marys Peak clean up Sept 23. Details will be coming out soon. Nice paved lot to sleep in. :)

Ya, I pretty much a shovel is the usual for the ladies. The actual camp further in has a toilet facility if needed.

I can also bring a plastic collapsing toilet if that helps. That and a hole usually fix the problem.

Ya, I pretty much a shovel is the usual for the ladies. The actual camp further in has a toilet facility if needed.

I can also bring a plastic collapsing toilet if that helps. That and a hole usually fix the problem.

We will make something work....

We will bring the costco cookies and a cheese cake for the Saturday potluck. Hope you peoples have the camping energy for the Marys Peak clean up Sept 23. Details will be coming out soon. Nice paved lot to sleep in. :)
Thanks, Rem! Kind of a long trip for you but not as long as the others!

Yeah, man, I'm looking forward to Sept 23rd! That's gonna be a totally cool time with tons of prizes, lunch on BLM and the whole 9 yards! Looking forward to that!

Thanks for coming up this Sat!

I think Buggy and I are going to camp, but we're going to find somewhere a little more incognito than the gravel yard. We'll stop by and hang with y'all though :).

For Saturday I'll bring some various granola bars, fruit, and a case of water. Maybe some muffins or something for breakfast.

I think Buggy and I are going to camp, but we're going to find somewhere a little more incognito than the gravel yard. We'll stop by and hang with y'all though :).

For Saturday I'll bring some various granola bars, fruit, and a case of water. Maybe some muffins or something for breakfast.

Those tent walls do tend to be a bit thin. :p

You may have seen this before at North Fork Wolf Creek Lanes. Cal left two of them there and they disappeared right away! Now you have an opportunity to get one at this cleanup only!

Up for auction is one hand made shooting bench. It breaks down with only 2 bolts for easy transportation. Sturdy! Well made! Nice work Cal, and great donation! Opening bid at $85, so, bid to your hearts content!

Cal Smith Shooting Bench 2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top