JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
All you gotta to do is just give me that wink!

This visitor was keeping an eye on our camp Friday night. Quiet as a mouse, he flew in and perched above my tent.

Owl 2.jpg
He and I got to be buds and he agreed to a selfie. He said, "Ah go ahead. I don't give a hoot."

Owl 1.jpg

I had a great time, always enjoy these outings.
Hope I didn't get too many people covered with dirt shooting the AR-50.
And I killed the heck out of that kangaroo!

All you gotta to do is just give me that wink!

This visitor was keeping an eye on our camp Friday night. Quiet as a mouse, he flew in and perched above my tent.

He and I got to be buds and he agreed to a selfie. He said, "Ah go ahead. I don't give a hoot."
The Barred Owl: "whoop do de do, who cooks for yoouuu!"
Used to have one in my yard.

Yes, thank you for everyone showing up. Great to put faces to the names on NWFA. Bill, that owl is cool. The food was great. The amount of trash at first was overwhelming but like said above after a few hours it looked pretty darn good. Kristena-Thank you for letting Tracy shoot your pistol. We will be getting one soon. Our first group shoot was fun. Thank you. Hope to see everyone at Mary's Peak on September 23. Good spot for camping and bathrooms are close.
Thanks again!!!

Great work everyone! Teamwork makes the dream work! It was nice meeting and chatting with everyone. Wish I had done a better job at introducing myself to folks, but we were pretty busy:D

Coming to these cleanups give me a great sense of pride and accomplishment. :s0115:

The place looked great after we were finished. Champions...all of you:s0166:

Mrs Bisley and I are looking forward to our 6 month loaf subscription to Great Harvest Bread Co.....Thanks Craig!! I enjoyed being in the blast radius of the .50 BMGs and having a blast radius of my own...after the chili dogs:s0140:

Last Edited:
Pretty rough vid, but shows what we were up against. Notice the volume of trash and especially the spent hulls around the rocks! And now most all of it is cleaned out! Really really nice work! That place now looks fantastic!

Love the sound! It's the sound of volunteers swarming the pit!

Pretty rough vid, but shows what we were up against. Notice the volume of trash and especially the spent hulls around the rocks! And now most all of it is cleaned out! Really really nice work! That place now looks fantastic!

Love the sound! It's the sound of volunteers swarming the pit!

Even has that extra buzzing for the swarm effect ;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top