JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
I feel real crappy about the whole thing, but dang it sometimes stuff happens for a reason....
Sure sure! Lol.

Let me know either way. I'm free today if you need to drop stuf off.

Otherwise I'll see you tomorrow and we will get some green next to that new screen name.

OK guys, this deal is looking like it's gonna happen. Again, my apologies to everyone for having to back out.

@Reno911 check your convos. I want to make sure we can meet up today so I can drop off some stuff for the meetup!

OK guys, this deal is looking like it's gonna happen. Again, my apologies to everyone for having to back out.

@Reno911 check your convos. I want to make sure we can meet up today so I can drop off some stuff for the meetup!
Don't feel bad, we'll manage...there's going to be a huge group of folks out there. Last cleanup at Miller's Quarry, we had about 20 people and were finished two hours ahead of schedule. :)

I just dropped off 5 40 ounce cans of chili, 5 pounds of grated cheese and 48 bottles of water with @Reno911. Oh yeah and a pack of TP....for after the chili dogs. :D

Have fun everyone! I will catch you guys on the next one! :)

Yay, it sort of worked. The gallery is the one I just dumped all the photos I took with my DSLR. I have to go through and resize all the drone ones as well.

As for the video, I'll work on it tonight and tomorrow and should have something up by tomorrow evening.

Ironically, when I got home and started to unload, realized I had left my yellow kitty litter bucket (shot up) out in the range. I hope someone tossed it for me!
It was great working with you all, makes me proud to clean up, eat and shoot alongside folks like this.

[eta] @FordPrefect - I think your drone images will give an idea of how much trash really was cleared out, overfilling that dumpster.

Last Edited:
Had a great time today, until I tried to leave. Next time I'm following one you guys out, it took me a little over an hour to find my way back to the main road (finally got decent directions from a couple that was camping, don't even know how I found their site). Every dirt biker I stopped and asked how to get to the main road ended up laughing at me, no kidding; don't much care for those people !!! :-(

Had a great time today, until I tried to leave. Next time I'm following one you guys out, it took me a little over an hour to find my way back to the main road (finally got decent directions from a couple that was camping, don't even know how I found their site). Every dirt biker I stopped and asked how to get to the main road ended up laughing at me, no kidding; don't much care for those people !!! :-(
Join the club buddy .lol
I went shooting with @AndyinEverson a few months ago and made a wrong turn coming off the mountain.lol.
We all can't be RANGERS

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads