JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
Couldn't resist an update. 24 hrs after the first FB post! Over twice what I posted earlier. Still, no negative comments or mad faces and only one 'Hide Post'. We've gotten quite a few more Facebook page 'Likes' and 'Followers' that will now see the information we post. We hope that helps to spread the word and cause people to think about being more responsible.

FB Results-2.jpg

Couldn't resist an update. 24 hrs after the first FB post! Over twice what I posted earlier. Still, no negative comments or mad faces and only one 'Hide Post'. We've gotten quite a few more Facebook page 'Likes' and 'Followers' that will now see the information we post. We hope that helps to spread the word and cause people to think about being more responsible.

That's very encouraging :) Looks like everything went very well. It's fantastic seeing a bunch like minded individuals get together and accomplish something great :D

That's very encouraging :) Looks like everything went very well. It's fantastic seeing a bunch like minded individuals get together and accomplish something great :D
Your cookies contribution was a hit! Reno911 got in a fight with a kid over who was going to take the leftovers Home!

And thank you for the cash donation!

Just got home from an extended stay in our wonderful woods, courtesy of the great state of Oregon. While not my first clean up, I am always amazed at the dedicated and kind souls that toil to make things better for us all. Thank you!

I think you were referring to my kid wanting to take home all the cookies and desserts. Not sure who ended up with the cookies but it wasn't us. Haha. We took enough home as it was. Had lots of fun at the clean up. It was an interesting place to shoot but can see how it can get very hectic with a large group of shooters.

I think you were referring to my kid wanting to take home all the cookies and desserts. Not sure who ended up with the cookies but it wasn't us. Haha. We took enough home as it was. Had lots of fun at the clean up. It was an interesting place to shoot but can see how it can get very hectic with a large group of shooters.

It must have been your boy that I let shoot my Tanfoglio? You said you were Scapoose. What a great, go-getter of a boy! He actually asked if he could shoot it. I hope I didn't step on your toes by letting him shoot my gun? He worked the whole time everyone else was, as far as I could see. He also asked me about fishing when he saw the "Fear No Fish" Loomis stickers on my car windows.

I dropped one of my Mustangs at Newberg Ford yesterday afternoon and dropped by the quarry on my way home in their loaner car. I didn't have any garbage bags with me but did have a small plastic grocery bag.
I was able to half fill the bag with 5.56 brass. There are already hundreds of shotgun shells on the ground and lots of steel cases of various calibers.
I didn't go into the pit as there was a small group there with firearms. They had been shooting an old street sign and said they were going to take it with them when they left. I didn't see any garbage in the pit from up at the shooting area.
Talked to them about NWFA , Trash No Land, and the big Saturday clean-up. Maybe we will see them here soon.

@Mikej
Yes that was my boy. He did a lot better at this clean up, and yes he is a go getter. He really enjoyed shooting it. He keeps telling me I need scopes on my rifles because they are more fun to shoot with them.

@Mikej
Yes that was my boy. He did a lot better at this clean up, and yes he is a go getter. He really enjoyed shooting it. He keeps telling me I need scopes on my rifles because they are more fun to shoot with them.
He was totally getting all the info on my red dot. I imagine he shared it with you.

Oh yes he did. Told me I need to get a holosun like reno. Haha. I might buy the scope from concerned citizen. Primary arms 1-6x 24 I think acss reticle for my ar. Might get a red dot sometime for the 22

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top