JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
A rare sight for Beaver Dam Rock Quarry.

Beaver Dam Rare Sight.jpg

That was an incredible job. Kudos to the Kiddos for all the work they did. I've never seen the kids put so much work into the job.

Seeing all the shotgun hulls picked up was incredible.

Incredible cleanup in Tillamook State Forest on Sat, Aug 25, 2018!

The Beaver Dam Pit, aka Brown's Camp Gravel Pit, was in real bad shape and quite disgusting. We gave it a scrub down.

35 good hearted volunteers worked their tails off to put this place back to what it should be. CLEAN! Then they eat a great lunch, won some real nice prizes and enjoyed an afternoon of recreation. THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS!!!

If you want places to shoot on public lands, you need to clean up each time you go. It's like saying "Thank you for a place to shoot. I appreciate the privilege." If we abuse it, we loose it. Kind of simple.

Thanks & Kuddo's also go out to; Oregon Dept of Forestry, Tillamook County Sheriff's Dept, Cabela's Tualatin, Sportsman's Warehouse Hillsboro, @LuckySG , @HatPointTarget , CRKT Columbia River Knife & Tool and a host of individuals who contributed in so many different ways!

Stewardship Keeps It Open!

Beaver Dam 1.jpg

Beaver Dam 2.jpg

Beaver Dam 3.jpg

Beaver Dam 4.jpg

Beaver Dam 5.jpg

Beaver Dam 6.jpg

Beaver Dam 7.jpg

Beaver Dam 8.jpg

Beaver Dam 9.jpg

Beaver Dam 10.jpg

Beaver Dam 11.jpg

Beaver Dam 12.jpg

Beaver Dam 13.jpg

Beaver Dam 14.jpg

Beaver Dam 15.jpg

The NWFA Cleanup Crew! ATTN: @Joe Link !

@Timbertodd
@Rem700..300
@ConcernedCitizen
@Freshman
@coyoteman5
@Legs
@6Corsa6
@Elf
@Wolfcry
@Cosimel
@Armchair Operator
@wcdubois
@Mikej
@Mister Bisley
@bugster42
@SparksFly
@P7id10T
@Reno911
@citizen a
@Kristina
@Cogs
@FordPrefect

Let us know if you were there and don't see your user name above.

Thanks everyone! We really did a fantastic job!
Word about your work is spreading! And so is the message! And you thought your effort was done with the loading of the last trash bag! :p

We've gotten out to The Tillamook County Sheriff's facebook page, Tillamook Pioneer FB pg, the Mayor of Bay City FB pg and several more individuals shared it as well. @Kristina got it posted to Instagram and I also Tweeted and put it in our Blog. This is how we reach many more with the message being responsible when target shooting. It gives us shooters a better look!

You will not be forgotten! Although it's not a 'viral' thing, here's the stats since posting this morning...

FB Results.jpg

@Cogs What you DON'T see in the pic with all the food on the table is the 30 yellow jackets getting in on the action!

Ah, now that I look closer it's because it was just set out....took about ten minutes 'till they started swarming I imagine. Good thing it was a cool day.

@Cogs What you DON'T see in the pic with all the food on the table is the 30 yellow jackets getting in on the action!

Ah, now that I look closer it's because it was just set out....took about ten minutes 'till they started swarming I imagine. Good thing it was a cool day.
That's what all the buzzing in his video was. I'm pretty sure of that!:p

Just started uploading the video to the you tubes. Going to be done in about an hour and a half, love them big video files. I'll embed it here but it won't be playable for a while. Please, share and enjoy when you can.

All I do is take the video. Everybody else does that hard work.

Probably would have had it done earlier, I was just trying to be creative and ran out of ideas.
I could see you re-dubbing Johnny Cash's cover of Nine Inch Nails' song Hurt , with the new lyrics,

I hurt myself today
to see if I could heal
the mess from shooters' trash
and casings made of steel

the bullet tears a hole
that old familiar bang!
try to kill it in one shot
I wish they'd clean up everything...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class