JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the number of members who still have 5-10 ads bumped all at once makes me think they either don't care or only come to this site to play in the classifieds...

not sure if this has been mentioned or not (don't want to read 5 pages), is there a way this can be stickied on every classified sub-forum instead of just the general firearm discussion sub-forum?

not sure if this has been mentioned or not (don't want to read 5 pages), is there a way this can be stickied on every classified sub-forum instead of just the general firearm discussion sub-forum?

I'd sure like it to be.

I've actually considered making a video (screen capture style) showing how to properly made a classifieds ad (as well as a series of other 'how to' videos for the forum).

Sadly I doubt the people who need to see it would watch it.

I've actually considered making a video (screen capture style) showing how to properly made a classifieds ad (as well as a series of other 'how to' videos for the forum).

Sadly I doubt the people who need to see it would watch it.
but you could just reply to a messed up ad with a link to video or rule sticky. Hopefully at least repeat offenders will start to get the message.

No matter what I, you or anyone else does there will still be members that break the rules in the classifieds.

If you see a problem, "Report" the post. The link is in the lower left area. The mods here will handle it.

I'm sure it's been mentioned but please, please, close your ad when the item sells or if you no longer wish to sell it just shut it down.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews