JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious for an explaination.

I posted an ad for a Mare's Leg Pistol under Handguns AND because of the unusual nature of this firearm, I also posted it under the Rifles heading.

It was removed from the Handguns heading.

Just wondering who's nose I skinned and why?

Frog.

Last Edited:
Yes, it was posted in 2 sections. And even the Moderator that removed it didn't know what section it belonged in. Hense, the reason I posted it in 2 sections in the first place!

I know 'the rules'. I just figured this item was an exception.

Frog.

ouch, omg, grow frog. You can always email or pm Joey Link, and ask. You have posted many times, and knowing the rules is not time or place to think it is an exception or that you are. Clean up the listing and ask to have it moved, or close it, and repost to correct position. It really is all that easy.. thanks for understanding in advance..

ouch, omg, grow frog. You can always email or pm Joey Link, and ask. You have posted many times, and knowing the rules is not time or place to think it is an exception or that you are. Clean up the listing and ask to have it moved, or close it, and repost to correct position. It really is all that easy.. thanks for understanding in advance..

Never ever thought ' I ' was the exception, just the item. Post moved as suggested. Hopefully now I won't get reprimanded for a pre-mature bump! :D

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads