Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Classified Add Removed?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Frog, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Frog

Frog Vancouver, Washington Member

Just curious for an explaination.

I posted an ad for a Mare's Leg Pistol under Handguns AND because of the unusual nature of this firearm, I also posted it under the Rifles heading.

It was removed from the Handguns heading.

Just wondering who's nose I skinned and why?

Frog.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  2. gunluvver

gunluvver Hillsboro, OR Member

3. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Well you probably posted it in two sections, and a moderator removed one, but it looks like they should have removed the rifle one if that is actually classified as a pistol.

4. Frog

Yes, it was posted in 2 sections. And even the Moderator that removed it didn't know what section it belonged in. Hense, the reason I posted it in 2 sections in the first place!

I know 'the rules'. I just figured this item was an exception.

Frog.

5. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

ouch, omg, grow frog. You can always email or pm Joey Link, and ask. You have posted many times, and knowing the rules is not time or place to think it is an exception or that you are. Clean up the listing and ask to have it moved, or close it, and repost to correct position. It really is all that easy.. thanks for understanding in advance..

6. Frog

Never ever thought ' I ' was the exception, just the item. Post moved as suggested. Hopefully now I won't get reprimanded for a pre-mature bump! :D

Frog.