JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Each time I look at the photo, I still can't see a bullet wound (again, I'm certainly no expert). The KATU article claims the son has a photo showing an entry, bullet path under the skin, and exit. I still can't buy that. I sure hope a ballistics expert and a wound expert go over this issue with a fine-toothed comb. I smell something rotten, and it's not the industrial plants in Camas ;)

HA HA HA HA ......

I thought that EXACT same thing when I saw the "bullet wound".

The really sad thing here is how the TV news team in that report all came across as being outraged over the woman's situation, and not objectively looking at what she was saying one bit at all.

They seemed to swallow her story hook line and sinker, and were outraged that the Sheriff had not taken any action.

This is why Four Corners Rod and Gun club in Salem has bought up a number of the properties around the club We just purchased another this last year right next to our entrance. That way we convert them into income properties for the club and make sure OUR renters don't complain about what the landlord is doing next door. This has been a LONG time policy within the club which has been in place since 1947.

I hope Clark Rifles can get past this crazy lady.

Excellent!!! :)

The really sad thing here is how the TV news team in that report all came across as being outraged over the woman's situation, and not objectively looking at what she was saying one bit at all.

They seemed to swallow her story hook line and sinker, and were outraged that the Sheriff had not taken any action.

My guess is that the media won't have another "report" on this. They get 1/2 a story from a "victim". They write an entire article on it, even send a "reporter" to report what happened. The news/media won't make money from sales if there isn't something wrong with all gun owners.

Typical media coverage. "All guns are evil" mentality (which sells and makes news headlines) whether they were used legally or not - or the "victim" lied or not.

I guess if it ultimately comes out that she's full of it (along with her son and husband), it's up to all of us to hound KATU and the others for a follow up story to clear the air. Enough folks pressuring them to do it may get a response.

Sent KATU an email,

News tip for you geniuses. A bullet traveling strait enough to clear the berm on the 300 yard range at Clark rifles, has NO , I repeat NO chance of ever landing on that woman's property. How about you investigate FACTS and not take some ladies word as truth. Why in the world would you run with a story like that without getting inside Clark Rifles and seeing the obvious, that it couldn't happen. Did you even take time to look at the tattle tale wall on top of the berm? It would show if any arrant bullets had gone over the tall berm. Foolish reporting like you have done on this matter is what drives people to watch other channels that deal in truth.

Clark Rifles will be just fine.

And nobody is laughing here....

I think most of us are disgusted by the "presumed-guilty" press coverage over unsubstantiated accusations from a woman who has a history of making questionable accusations against the club.

This too shall pass. My guess is if legal trouble does comes of this, it's for the accuser, not the accused.

Last Edited:
There is no way that head wound was caused by a bullet even tumbling unless her head is concave (and I'm not saying it couldn't be) a bullet striking an object that is round will only cause a wound that is a tangent to the sphere. The wound shown in the report is not inline not continuous and not caused by a bullet.

UNLESS the Bullet hit a heavy tree branch causing it to break free of the tree and fall multiple times on this morons head.

Each time I look at the photo, I still can't see a bullet wound (again, I'm certainly no expert). The KATU article claims the son has a photo showing an entry, bullet path under the skin, and exit. I still can't buy that. I sure hope a ballistics expert and a wound expert go over this issue with a fine-toothed comb. I smell something rotten, and it's not the industrial plants in Camas ;)

I have a bullet wound just like is being described. A .22 cal bullet entered my calf traveled under the skin for about 3" and exited lower on the calf. The results were a pencil wide almost BLACK line under the skin. That the doctor cut open on either end and in the middle so he could run a cloth through it to clean it out. NOTHING LIKE THAT IS SHOWN HERE.

I was there last Saturday sighting in a .30 carbine. I did some work on it and I'd sure like to go back there to give it a try tomorrow... But I guess I'll now have to go up in the hills out past Rawson rd where.the BLM land is. Kinda sad that I had a nice, safe, comfortable place to shoot... And now I don't... But I'm still gonna shoot.

Last Edited:
Objective reporting does not fuel the agenda. Construction dates will not be mentioned, nor will there be any explanation of the wound, no ballistic expert.
A baggy of 1/2 pebbles? Jeez. Most slugs I find have rifling grooves left in them. I actually have no idea what that green-tipped thing with the multiple shoulders is.
IF her claims are proven false, there will be no reporter dispatched to ask the homeowner to explain what really happened. No dynamic duo newscasters will be questioning her motives. Maybe Clark should sue HER for defamation. For the exact amount her house and property appraise for.

Agreed english pit no good. I have my place in the woods as well and cost less in gas than english pit. Keep the woods clean they will last longer. Otherwise they will get trashed and closed off.

If she does some how get the range closed can we set up a night shoot every monday night there????

She's full of it and that why they should not close. It would take a lot of legal trouble to force them to shut down and when all the facts and medical records come out she would be shown for what she is, a fraud.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top